Forums

Help › Forums

I GIVE UP!!!

Sun, Jun 5 2011 7:33 PM (65 replies)
  • MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 11:46 AM

Oh crap, not another thread turned into a soap box to clamber on to and shout cheat from.  Haven't we had enough of these?

Any why can't someone who doesn't like it hear just quietly fold their tent and disappear into the night? Do we have to have the dramatic "WGT sucks and I hate all of you" bullshyte?

If you don't like it, fine, feck off. Just do it fecking quietly.

• Iamdxtrmn8r
    4 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 6:02 PM

Actually my most common phrase is,  "get your asses to work". And, " hell no you can't have tomorrow off".

• Iamdxtrmn8r
    4 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 6:04 PM

very profound! Why don't you stick to selling used cars!

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 6:44 PM

Good Bye, 2 less quitters to worry about!

• owright3
    26 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 3:14 PM

Cowards. I asked an honest question, and you hid behind your childish attacks. By the way, I am not quitting. ANSWER THE QUESTION, OR YOU CAN SHUT UP. Can a player (shooting mid fifties) birdie every hole on every course every time? It's as simple as that. The answer is obvious. I had no idea that my post would cause such anxiety, but evidently it hit a nerve. To the countless incoherent condemnations I received, I would quote Shakespere. I'm sure you don't know him. He stated, "I think thou doth PROTEST too much."

Translated, that means perhaps the loudest voices have the most to hide. Excuse me, I am going back to St. Andrews. I love this game. I am a loyal player of this game, and have been for almost three years now. It is you, my friend, who needs to leave if you can't play by the rules.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 3:39 PM

Wierd stuff ^^. I just was with a player who made legend with a 28. Ive been playing with him since he was a hack. no cheating there.

• owright3
    26 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 4:31 PM

My congrats to Sdorr. You are sooo right. No cheating there. I do note that his average score was in the low to mid sixties. He has had four or five scores below sixty over his several year run on WGT. These are the guys I can believe in.....the below-sixty score is an accomplishment, not the norm. I can only hope to improve to his level.

I certainly didn't mean to imply that he was cheating. I believe that others, however, whose past scores I have also checked, are stealing tournaments away from promising golfers like your friend. Thanks so much for you comments.

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 4:57 PM

I was just browsing through the forum and came across this post. I am amazed at the vitriol poured out over two guys who are just giving their heartfelt opinion which everyone is entitled to. You may not agree with the content (which I do not) but you don't have to beat them up over it ffs.

I believe players on here can get that good to shoot in mid 50's fairly, why not? Some people are just naturally talented at things like this, add to that hrs and hrs of practice and you are going to better than the average player. I'm not sure that a cheat program could enable a player to shoot those scores, taking into account the many variables in the game.

I do however sympathise with the problems with the glitches within the game, I'm sure WGT are working hard to find solutions to them. This game with it's social networking capabilities allied to the great game of golf could be much more of a money-spinner without the glitches it has.

I play this game for fun and for the social side. I'm lucky enough to belong to a CC that's brilliant, where else can you have a chat whilst playing 9-holes at St Andrews with someone the other side of the world? We have a forum that allows freedom of speech and everyone's opinion is welcomed.

So come on people show some courtesy, agree to disagree and move on without any name calling and such, we are supposed to be grown-ups not adolescents in streetgangs.

Rich

• FunAndGames
    23 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 7:25 PM

Rich,

...because this site is filled with low lives...you already knew that by reading the postings.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 11:53 PM

FunAndGames:

Rich,

...because this site is filled with low lives...you already knew that by reading the postings.

lol..still have booze on the shelf?

\\we played on the forms (ofcourse you name was different) before, and you still come back for more?

You must have 30n names by now...is it WGT;s fault that youn have lost all your psuedo arguments?

Personally, I thnk JD is better quick and fast, beer is to swallow, herion...direct into the jugular...party on duuuuuuude!

RSS