Forums

Help › Forums

I GIVE UP!!!

Sun, Jun 5 2011 7:33 PM (65 replies)
  • gobbog
    150 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 6:52 AM

This guy has played a total of one round, but has posted 23 messages.  hmmm.

MBaggese:

FunAndGames:

Rich,

...because this site is filled with low lives...you already knew that by reading the postings.

lol..still have booze on the shelf?

\\we played on the forms (ofcourse you name was different) before, and you still come back for more?

You must have 30n names by now...is it WGT;s fault that youn have lost all your psuedo arguments?

Personally, I thnk JD is better quick and fast, beer is to swallow, herion...direct into the jugular...party on duuuuuuude!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 3:33 PM

gobbog:
    This guy has played a total of one round, but has posted 23 messages.  hmmm.
    Gobbog.. he's played MUCH more than that.  He's posted MUCH more than that, as well.

As a matter of fact, he is well known on the forums.  He has gotten more threads locked, deleted, and/or edited than any other forum rat that I'm aware of.  Hell, even back when Faterson and I would have outright flame wars on these boards we couldn't cause as much trouble as this 'mensa'.

Most of the time it's unintelligible drivel because he is rather fond of the fermented hops, barley, grain, grapes, etc... pick your poison.  He's also one of the world's biggest trolls.

Now that he's reared his ugly head with the new name, it's only a matter of time before WGT shuts him down again.  Taking all of the money and time he's spent here away.

I wonder what kind of person comes back again and again just to let WGT rip accounts from him... 

No wait.. I know... 

Bring out the Gimp!!

• TerrySpina
    30 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 5:14 PM

It just kills me, to sit and watch you get picked on for stating the obvious.. a couple weekz ago I was looking through the Forumz, and seen where a guy had posted a simillar concern , and a challenge to type Perfect Meter in a google search and see what happenz... lol.. I did it and was shocked .. not to Find the resulting list from the search, but on further investigation I found a site that the first link wanted me to download a program, I DID NOT.. but the second link takes you to a virtual caddy.. a couple weekz ago .. there were over 900 ppl viewing , at the time of this post there are .. 378.. HMMMM.. within 6 hourz of the opening of Congressional there was a 56 posted??.. I just made Par  on the course last night for the first time.... lol.. I smell something rotten.. I say, not to make it difficult.. make a video lol, show me and us a 58.. you all make it sound so easy.. I was shocked last year when AvatarLee punched, something like a 38 foot score on the ctth.. .. The software iz out there .. Make a Movie...and don't kill yerself.. show a 58...I seen WGTIcon movie.. only through the eyes of WGTz computer..so don't throw that dribble up again.. 

Be Safe Gentz.. ..

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 5:28 PM

sixkiller:

Good Bye, 2 less quitters to worry about!

exactly!!!

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 5:40 PM

hmmm touchy subject mentioning the word"cheat" on here. i didnt even accuse anyone just made mention that"MAYBE" i had unveiled one,lesson learned to keep my mouth shut next time :)

• TerrySpina
    30 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 6:20 PM

troyronaldson:

hmmm touchy subject mentioning the word"cheat" on here. i didnt even accuse anyone just made mention that"MAYBE" i had unveiled one,lesson learned to keep my mouth shut next time :)

I agree, but to deny it'z happening , does not make it right either.. ,, I'm just saying..lol.. I witnessed the counter, on that Virtual Caddy page on the day that Congressional opened, at 900+... 378 Viewers on there at the time of this post..

Be safe Gentz...

I just want to see 1 video.. of a 58 score being done.. or hey that too long, just show me the first five holes...lol..and that yer already at-6.... 

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 6:38 PM

TerrySpina:
    there were over 900 ppl viewing

Why haven't 900 sub 60 rounds been posted then? I'm not arguing whether there's cheats out there, just wondering what these so called programs can do for ya. All of the silly youtube video's I've seen show time based auto click software. Don't think there is anything that reads the greens for you or figures out the lie, wind, elevation etc. Do you really think its that simple, that dinging all your shots guarantees a decent round?

• mrarkadin
    12 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 6:46 PM

mohuyu:

TerrySpina:

Don't think there is anything that reads the greens for you or figures out the lie, wind, elevation etc. Do you really think its that simple, that dinging all your shots guarantees a decent round?

i dislike this argument, because when you think about it, it implies that cheating is ok, since you still have to read greens & etc.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 6:55 PM

surely the easiest way to prove this auto ding crap makes folks hit a really low score would be for someone to download it and test it out.

i've got $200 says it doesn't.....won't even get you anywhere near a really low score like a 56.

at the end of the day...any idiot can ding the shot.....but it's all down to the putting and that's where the auto ding programs will let you down big time because they're unable to read the greens or the wind resistance for that matter.

*legends and tour masters are excluded from this offer*

tbe

• TerrySpina
    30 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 6:57 PM

mohuyu:

TerrySpina:

Why haven't 900 sub 60 rounds been posted then? I'm not arguing whether there's cheats out there, just wondering what these so called programs can do for ya. All of the silly youtube video's I've seen show time based auto click software. Don't think there is anything that reads the greens for you or figures out the lie, wind, elevation etc. Do you really think its that simple, that dinging all your shots guarantees a decent round?

you qualified with 61, and 60 roundz.. I am not even questioning that type of scoe.. I really Question 54, and 55, and would hope that WGT this year makes you all use a game recording software... then letz see what the scores look like.. I'm busting my brain trying to get in...lol.. 4-5 hourz a day.. .. I question a 56 score (as many players do) within 6 hourz of the opening.. if happen to get a lucky day with the VEM.. I hope to be in it too.. I would Gladly install game recording software to be evaluated at the end of the match..

RSS