Help › Forums

Stop people from Forfeiting Games

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 1 2018 9:42 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Iceman00701
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 10:58 PM
    Can I suggest you remove this option from the game Whether winning or losing you should play out the full round Thanks,
  • ostfriedel
    2,052 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 8:50 AM
    Moin Iceman. Unfortunaly we have two sorts of players here at WGT. Golfers and gamers. Golfers would never forfeit, quit, use cheats, or acting rude to other persons. They know that golf is a gentlemen sport. Gamers, well, some do forfeit, quit, use cheats, acting rude to other persons. They dont even know the meaning of the word gentleman. We have to live with that. Here and also in real life.
  • filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 9:19 AM
    He!! , wgt even asks if you want to quit now ...
  • igolfdoyou1
    896 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 11:33 AM
    Its a game and the reason they don't care if people quit is because they are still getting paid.
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 1:07 PM
    filmslayer:
    He!! , wgt even asks if you want to quit now ...
    Yep I seen that a few times. Something along the lines of, "it's gonna be difficult to come back" then the option to FF or continue. Even funnier, the last time I seen that, I had a 3 shot lead in a regular stroke play round with two other players LOL.
  • filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 3:51 PM
    i really don't care if anyone quits . what pisses me off is that nobody seem to know how or are just azzholes and end up making ya wait or F up the whole game all together .
  • santa084
    114 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 12:45 AM
    I SAY, IF THEY WANT TO QUIT. LET THE BABY QUIT!!
  • Cuber
    102 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2017 8:14 AM
    ostfriedel:
    Golfers would never forfeit, quit, use cheats, or acting rude to other persons. They know that golf is a gentlemen sport. .... Here and also in real life.
    Sometimes in real life, golfers do in fact forfeit. Sometimes in real life a forfeit is the correct thing to do. When a gentleman golfer forfeits, he lets his opponent know in advance of his intent to forfeit. Sometimes here at WGT I find I am outclassed and uncomfortable playing so poorly. Rather than hold up the good play that is happening, my forfeit helps my mental well being and enables the good play of my opponents to continue in an unbroken rhythm.
  • Lennyattee24
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2017 2:15 PM
    Strange thing about this is .. The end result. .. I just finished up a 9 hole round with 4 players including me of course. One player bailed at the 3rd, the next player bailed at the 5th, and then the last at the 8th. I was one stroke ahead but ended in 4th place because the tally was when the ended for the round... So dude who left on the 3rd placed 1rst with round score of 15 on the 9 holes .. A little retarded judgement I'd say..
  • PAGES
RSS