Forums

Help › Forums

open scoring..Royal St Georges

Tue, Jun 14 2011 2:30 AM (119 replies)
  • troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 4:26 PM

heres a suggestion why not play the quali's with high winds make it that little bit more harder for all

• theMuttsnutts
    45 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 4:34 PM

MBaggese:

Gosh you complain a lot.

Do you think you would have a better chance of qualifying if everyone hit from the White Tees?

You had your chance last month at Kaiwah to qualify for the Kettle one, did you make the cut?

An opinion can be many things... even a complaint..

To answer your question, no wasnt aware of it... white tees?.. you dont have to pay for tees now do you? 

So then you got a driver I can borrow?

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 5:07 PM

ryan4spurs:
    Surely I must be cheating???

Well of course you are, Ryan....cheating yourself of an even lower score by playing honestly.  What were you thinking? 

You're really only depriving the whiners of their whole raison d'etre.  Now they'll probably revert to posting about black helicopters and brain-wave monitoring.  Gee, I can hardly wait...lol

(OT side-note: It's nice to see you've got your footie support straight. I've been on-board for over 40 years myself....)

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 5:25 PM

theMuttsnutts:
    Low winds??? lol had nothing less that 10mph for the first 5 holes.

that is low winds!!! high winds = 30mph

I can only imagine the complaints and whiners if the qualifier started out like that.

Cheers,

b0gey

• theMuttsnutts
    45 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 5:31 PM

Never seen a 30mph wind on here.... If that is possible I would'nt get off the tee with my driver...or even make some of the fairways on RSG which I could'nt before...lol

So... do you have a driver I could borrow b0gey?

Mutts

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 5:58 PM

Never saw a 30mph wind...do you play ST.Andy's...31mph with heavy winds is pretty common. I think it is going to take a 57 to get in Royal St G. A really great coarse. Wgt did another GREAT job.  THANKS...!!! 

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 6:15 PM

theMuttsnutts:
    Never seen a 30mph wind on here

St. Andrews have high winds up to 31MPH....but you're still at Pro level so it will be a while before you get to experience the tougher wind condition.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 6:16 PM

theMuttsnutts:

Sure, anytime you see my bag laying around, feel free to grab it.

• seniorbruno
    789 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 6:37 PM

Just walked off the 18th green with a birdie for a 63 first attempt.  I like the course. I left maybe three birds out there. Missed a couple fairways with drives down the middle.   Nice bounces. I'm thinking' not bad' then I check the leaderboard.  First day of play, 63 and I'm missing the cut already. Nice playin' everyone. I say 58 to make it.

• theMuttsnutts
    45 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 6:42 PM

MBaggese:

theMuttsnutts:

Sure, anytime you see my bag laying around, feel free to grab it.

I only want a driver, I've already got a bag...

Anyway just got -2 after 9 (had to play out of my skin then......... ended with............................................... 12+

it was fun up until the 11th when the fairways got longer and the greens were constantly moving around...lol 

RSS