Forums

Help › Forums

I refuse to watch or listen to ANY commercials!!!

Thu, Dec 7 2017 8:40 AM (25 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2017 4:50 PM

SoCalJim23:
    I just installed AD BLOCKER for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store.....for FREE and it's working great.I 

There ya go, turn the sound back up. LOL

SoCalJim23:
    The other thing (to you Jim)......I'd be very curious to know HOW any member can play WGT golf for FREE???

Couple of good examples there from Opy and Dan.  Me? I'm too lazy to put forth the effort so I step up. I spend less than a dinner out every 3-4 months and it's all on balls or CC tournaments. :-)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2017 5:29 PM

YankeeJim:
    step up.

Take a ticket and Please keep your hands inside the ride at all time s 

OPY 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2017 7:19 PM

SoCalJim23:
    .I'd be very curious to know HOW any member can play WGT golf for FREE???  Surely, they aren't watching videos to earn free credits.  And, I almost always get disqualified from those surveys.

Hey SoCalJim,

I'm glad you got the Adblock thing worked out.

As far as the players playing for free thing goes, here is a link to a thread, from a few months back, where you could sign up to join Hulu and you got a free month under the "Free Credits" heading and then the "Get Free Credits" section and get 2,800 credits...for free.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/487964.aspx?PageIndex=1

You had to open a new account with Hulu and you had to input your CC info for the monthly service and you couldn't cancel your new account in the first seven days, but you know what...you could cancel it on the eighth day and you know what...your CC never got charged and you got to keep the 2,800 credits.

There are a few offers out there like that, you just need to find them and then work the system.

Best of luck to you.

MC

• craigswan
    31,549 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2017 3:10 AM

Even Dorito's .

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2017 7:12 AM

@ SoCalJim23 Everything that YJ has told you is correct . Using an Ad Blocker will fix the problem you are having . As for the credits he is also correct . I`ve been playing now for 6 1/2 years and never spent a penny out of pocket  . Every ball purchase and club upgrade was done from earning the free credits . Videos and surveys is all that I have ever done . I dont play for credits and never have . I`m a casual player and play only for fun and the love of the game .

Currently I`m at 22,924 credits and counting . It takes time and patience to earn credits but yes it can be done . Im not the only player who is doing this . There are many others who also do the surveys and the videos to earn their credits . You kind of have to go at it like saving change . It doesnt seem like much but it adds up quickly if you really work at it .

Your stats have nothing to do with earning credits . Also your stats are not better than mine . Mine are :

Driving Acc. 91.37 %

G.I.R. 85.73

Avg. to Pin 11ft.

One Putt 52.80%

2 Putt 41.60%

You do have an average that`s slightly better than mine but thats ok . I dont really play anymore and have never cared about my average . So put your time in and earn the credits . It`s going to be harder now that Live gamer is also leaving but it can still be done . Peanut Labs is best for doing surveys and they also payout with little to no hassle .

Also do the other offers that you have to register your email to earn credits . Set up an email for junk and use it just for that . I use Yahoo for junk mail and have another account for all of my serious mail .Once you learn how to play the game earning credits is easy .

• alpenpirat
    1,153 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2017 4:27 PM

well. at game settings i found a new function... advertising out ....

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2017 5:22 PM

Spending around 7-8 minutes every couple of hours (I'm retired so I got the time.) I rack up 350-360 credits a day. 

Link

Go to my second post in the thread.

RSS