Forums

Help › Forums

2017- 12 Days of WGT's Holiday Give away

Sun, Dec 23 2018 5:36 PM (203 replies)
  • Bowl64
    3,119 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 1:35 PM

Hi,

a Cally Fusion driver L100 is one of the last pieces of my pussle. That would make me save credits for not needing the long balls, yes, still unemployed :(( I would then sell my current driver and get 649 credits which would go to anyone in need for some more balls.

Bjorn

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 1:42 PM

Bowl64:
    a Cally Fusion driver L100 is one of the last pieces of my pussle. That would make me save credits for not needing the long balls, yes, still unemployed :(( I would then sell my current driver and get 649 credits which would go to anyone in need for some more balls.

Hey, everyone. I got this one!

A driver is on your way to you.

Merry Christmas.

Robert

• samppa454
    308 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 1:45 PM

I am taking care of kerysan`s gift request.

Samuel

• dblmikeusa1
    77 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 1:50 PM

I am absolutely amazed by the generosity of all of you.

All I want for Christmas is level 48 (R1).

I better get to the course and play until my hands bleed!

I would like to participate in the holiday spirit and pay it forward as well. I can't necessarily give high price clubs as I have a need for them myself, but I'm happy to be able to give to someone who has a small request. What's the best way to find that person?

Edit: See page 6 and 17 linking my comments. A senior member feels I am asking for more than necessary and I can afford to buy my own.

• Bowl64
    3,119 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 2:04 PM

Robert1893:

Bowl64:

Hey, everyone. I got this one!

A driver is on your way to you.

Merry Christmas.

Robert

Robert, what can i say but thank you from the bottom of my heart :)) My Christmas is saved a hundred times over now, you sir are a gem :)))

So, i will now give 900 credits worth of balls, the 649 i got for my driver plus the 250 i pledged earlier. Merry Christmas Robert and all wgters :)))

Bjorn

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 2:30 PM

@Bjorn

You're very welcome. Truly, it's my pleasure.

• ClintonJochinger
    265 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 2:47 PM

From WGT could I have a free rental weekend so I can buy a new set of clubs and this way I can buy a sleeve of level 71 Nikes  with the 10% discount savings. 

I have been waiting six weeks and you disappoint with no free rental weekend in November. I wanted to test the Ben Hogans before I bought the Callaways as the 4.2 speed may suit me more.

This is great what the community is doing for Christmas so WGT please give also even if it's only free rental every little bit helps.

Clinton

• Bowl64
    3,119 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 2:59 PM

Grrrroooooovvvy:

Any chance of a Ping Anser 2 Putter please Santa.. I mean Siders

Hi,

i have said i would give away balls for 900 credits but if you still want the Anser 2 putter i`ll get it for you.

Regards

Bjorn

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 3:06 PM

Bowl64:

Grrrroooooovvvy:

Any chance of a Ping Anser 2 Putter please Santa.. I mean Siders

Hi,

i have said i would give away balls for 900 credits but if you still want the Anser 2 putter i`ll get it for you.

Regards

Bjorn

Bjorn, I believe groovy has already been gifted the Anser 2 by NALO1210...check Groovy's profile.

• Bowl64
    3,119 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 3:07 PM

Just did kavvz, thanks :) Anyone in need of some new balls? Give us a shout in this thread :)

Bjorn

RSS