Forums

Help › Forums

Bad players, insulting words

Fri, Jul 1 2011 8:33 PM (32 replies)
  • wayneodle
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 8:27 PM

How can you report a member for being insultive and using the F and S word over and over again in an inflamiitory insultive accusitory manner?

• oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 2:20 AM

I am also very interested to know as for no reason my partner and I encountered a guy who starting accusing and abusing on the first hole.

I screen shotted his rant and foul language so I have the evidence.

We as a community do not need such charming characters here.

Bad language in itself is OK with me, but when it used in a foul and disgusting way , then some punishment is more than deserving.

• Bristoluk
    412 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 2:23 AM

lol i just lv to play players like that i just wind them up more,then 9 times out of 10 they quit

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 3:38 AM

Hi guys,

This can be reported by taking screenshots and emailing them to members@worldgolftour.com

Sorry for the trouble,

-wgticon

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 5:21 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    I screen shotted his rant and foul language so I have the evidence.

Good move, shoot it off to that address above. WGT's good about doing something about it.

• mar101
    70 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 5:31 AM

I felt I had to reply to this post. My partner and I played against you and your partner in an AS game 2 days ago. We were subjected to a torrent of abuse from you, all because I committed the awful crime of innocently commenting on how AS is a good way of meeting and interacting with players on wgt. Your partner was ok - actually he tried to get you to stop - but you were extremely nasty. So when you are screenshotting players' rants, maybe you should do the same with your own. Its interesting how you say that this guy started accusing and abusing "for no reason". Hmmm...I wonder.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 6:43 AM

Yes, I have Jim.

No question;  these people need to be removed.

• wayneodle
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 10:37 AM

Hi ,

I did not play a partners game with you, You must have mistaken me for another player as I NEVER use insultive comments.

I have never playes and AS game, I dont even know what kind of game that is?

I thank you for the responce but I am POSITIVE you have me confused with some other player, person. My name  WGT is      wayneodle  Thats my real name and I ask you to please check again the player who was insultive to you.

I have never said a nasty comment to anyone on WGT, NEVER once.

I feel for you as no-one has a right to abuse anyone, ever, in WGT or any place for that matter.

Please check the WGT name the accual person who did this to you, This needs to be reported.

If I can be of any assistace please send me a message.

Hit them Good, Wayne Odle 

• wayneodle
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 10:51 AM

Hi Mar101,

I just sent this info to WGT, I am extremely concerned about your comments, I encouage you to please check the players name who was insultive to you.

Thank you, Wayne

• wayneodle
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 11:02 AM

Hi there again,

Please can you send me the info on this player who was insultive to you.I will assist you on reporting him as poor actions have no place on WGT. I am offering  my help to you. Please respond,

Thank you, Wayne

RSS