Forums

Help › Forums

clubs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 17 2011 6:27 AM (7 replies)
  • adidasagtour
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2011 1:06 AM

How am I suppose to qualify at rsg when my driver can't even reach some of the fairways? :( - Gimme a nice set of clubs so I can have a shot at competing...pretty please?

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2011 10:24 AM

adidasagtour:

How am I suppose to qualify at rsg when my driver can't even reach some of the fairways? :( - Gimme a nice set of clubs so I can have a shot at competing...pretty please?

There is the pro shop, you must earn them or buy them.

Cheers,

b0gey

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2011 11:46 AM

*** I hate begging posts, there should be a special hell reserved for people who do this.  And I hate having my posts censored even more!!!

I've put plenty of my own money into this, never been gifted anything, never asked or expected it. 

No matter how hard I try I can't picture someone standing beside the 18th green on a golf course asking other players to buy them some decent clubs.  I can imagine the response though.

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2011 12:38 PM

No matter how hard I try I can't picture someone standing beside the 18th green on a golf course asking other players to buy them some decent clubs.  I can imagine the response though.

?>":<#$!)(":<?

• Dichotomy37
    75 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2011 4:06 PM

What if she was really really hot? :D

• PRBBLUFF
    91 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2011 5:14 PM

Dichotomy37:

What if she was really really hot? :D

Gift her the big stick!

• ALUMGOLD
    150 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2011 7:57 PM

Do you honestly think your going to magically shoot a 58 just by changing clubs?

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 6:27 AM

ALUMGOLD:

Do you honestly think your going to magically shoot a 58 just by changing clubs?

A 58 wouldn't even make the cut!

RSS