Help › Forums

Found on Facebook for only 10 dollars

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 10 2018 12:09 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 8:56 AM

Hi everyone just thought i would share what i just got.     

• dobie2089
    95 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 8:11 AM

Looks  like  something  that has  been knocked  out  en masse  in the far east. for  less than the cost of  a  dollar .

Well  done !

• ostfriedel
    2,052 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 9:30 AM

dobie2089:

Looks  like  something  that has  been knocked  out  en masse  in the far east. for  less than the cost of  a  dollar .

Well  done !

And you write like a troll who spams the forum. Here and in other threads too.

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 9:50 AM

dobie2089:

Well  done !   

Nice selfie. Well done! 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 10:07 AM

webbjoseph:
    Hi everyone just thought i would share what i just got.

That's pretty cool if you're into golf evolution. Is there a date on it, like when it was made?Can't tell exactly from the pic but it looks like 1940(?) was the latest ball.

At a get together earlier this year, DrMoose brought with him a putter that looked like something that would have been used with one of those balls it was so old, not to mention odd looking.  :-)

• dobie2089
    95 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 11:21 AM

ostfriedel:

dobie2089:

Well  done !

And you write like a troll who spams the forum. Here and in other threads too.

Telling  it  how  it  is  with regards  this item and  generally  everything  else  i post ....if  that offends  you , don't read ....simple !

• dobie2089
    95 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 11:23 AM

Robert1893:

dobie2089:

Well  done !   

Nice selfie. Well done! 

Much appreciated  !

• dobie2089
    95 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 11:28 AM

There are a shed  load  of  different  variants of these items  knocking  about  all over  the internet  and whilst my opening  post might have seemed  a bit  harsh ...these  have no age  and  are  mass produced  in  the far east and  shipped  globally ...just a  quick search 

https://picclick.com/The-History-of-Golf-Ball-Plaque-282325268829.html

• ostfriedel
    2,052 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 12:43 PM

Just googled and found out that the feathery in the upper left corner realy is made of feather filled leather. And it was able to go 250 yards long. That is very interresting. A fine thing you got there, Joseph. Thank you for sharing this.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 6:35 PM

I got my Grandfathers clubs in the early 70's. He played with them in the 40's, Wooden Shafts and a putter that looked like a 1 Iron, completely flat.

The woods were nice. I never played with them

• PAGES
RSS