Help › Forums

Found on Facebook for only 10 dollars

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 10 2018 12:09 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 6:37 PM

I have a shoe box full of the bottom 2, I can't even remember where they came from. I think I found them in my grand dads barn when I was a teenager. I have several sleeves of old Zippo SDX balls from when I was a caddie in the 60's. They all have different logos from oil companies and trucking companies from Pennsylvania. None of them have ever been hit. I would be afraid to even try to hit one now. Nice find regardless Joe. great conversation piece for the wall.

• callaghan159
    6,313 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 6:48 PM

Robert1893:

dobie2089:
      Looks  like  something  that has  been knocked  out  en masse  in the far east. for  less than the cost of  a  dollar .

Well  done !   

Nice selfie. Well done! 

lmao

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 11:30 AM

dobie2089:
    Telling  it  how  it  is  with regards  this item and  generally  everything  else  i post ....if  that offends  you , don't read ....simple !

Who said they were offended by anything you posted? I'm telling ya. Those creative reading classes you took are really paying off. 

In our own way, we're just pointing out that you're being a jerk. That's all. 

• dobie2089
    95 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 3:37 PM

Robert1893:

dobie2089:
    Telling  it  how  it  is  with regards  this item and  generally  everything  else  i post ....if  that offends  you , don't read ....simple !

Who said they were offended by anything you posted? I'm telling ya. Those creative reading classes you took are really paying off. 

In our own way, we're just pointing out that you're being a jerk. That's all. 

Nope  just being real ...but  good  luck swerving  it  any other way ....just to affirm , it's  a  cheap copy  of  something you americans would'nt  understand ...that would  be  an an antique

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 6:38 PM

dobie2089:
    just being real

Absolutely correct. Real jerk. :-) 

Dude, I'm not the one swerving. That would be you. But your defensiveness is totally understandable. 

• dobie2089
    95 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 1:12 AM

Robert1893:

dobie2089:
    just being real

Absolutely correct. Real jerk. :-) 

Dude, I'm not the one swerving. That would be you. But your defensiveness is totally understandable. 

Anyone  who uses  the word   " dude" ..really  can't  be taken  seriously !

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 12:09 PM

dobie2089:
    Anyone  who uses  the word   " dude" ..really  can't  be taken  seriously !

Dude, who said I wanted to be taken seriously? On an anonymous discussion board?

• PAGES
RSS