Forums

Help › Forums

Poaching

Wed, Jul 25 2018 4:22 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 11:10 AM

Hi guys just want to see what other members think about players leaving your club and poaching active members. No want call him out, but just wanted some comments. Thanks Joe

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 11:23 AM

I think that no one forces anyone to go, or stay.  

I'd be of the opinion if you wanna go, go.  

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 11:33 AM

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 11:41 AM

webbjoseph:
    Hi guys just want to see what other members think about players leaving your club and poaching active members. No want call him out, but just wanted some comments. Thanks Joe

I wouldn't spend a lot of energy on it. It's just not worth it. 

Should they be out there trying to poach other CC's members? No, probably not. If they want to build up their club, then they should just create a thread and advertise it. 

Nevertheless, let's also be a bit honest about all of this. The only people who are "poached" are those who want to be poached (IMO). In other words, if they decide to leave, they were looking for a reason to leave. 

Regardless, it's not worth the drama of going back and forth with the person. 

• webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 11:48 AM

Just wanted to see what others thought about it, And i value all comments made. Thanks Guys.   Joe

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 11:51 AM

webbjoseph:

Hi guys just want to see what other members think about players leaving your club and poaching active members. 

Think its wrong, but if the active members tell him/her to naff off then thats all you can hope for.

If they go.......you would not want them anyway.

• callaghan159
    6,313 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 11:55 AM

People are free to go when and where they want. I had no contract signed when I left your club, but signed a big contract for the club I am with now. lol, it reads be good and be quiet.

• webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 12:13 PM

Well being Quiet is not me, And i would want every member to feel at home and to comment on any and every thing going on in our club, We are all adults here, . I am always nice to every one, know matter how they offend me, But Quiet, Can't do it, lol, Speak your mind always. Thanks for your comment Brian.  Joe

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 1:32 PM

webbjoseph:

Hi Joe,

CC Invite sent! ;)

Ken

• webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 2:52 PM

LMBO, NOW the Jokes, Your funny Ken, But thanks any way.  Joe

• PAGES
RSS