Forums

Help › Forums

The Dove Balls are back

Sat, Jul 30 2011 12:08 AM (53 replies)
  • CLINTLIQUOR
    64 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 6:38 PM

I played the Glenlivet Challenge ctth hole challenge yesterday... Today, after my last Dove ball exploded I went to change balls and lo and behold 3 New Glenlivet balls same as the Doves  WOOOHOOO!!

I don't know if you can play it every day and get 3 more balls (I doubt it) but, hopefully our British brothers and sisters can benefit from this offer.... They do sell Glenlivet in the Isles don't they? Cheers to all!

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 7:01 PM

CLINTLIQUOR:

I played the Glenlivet Challenge ctth hole challenge yesterday... Today, after my last Dove ball exploded I went to change balls and lo and behold 3 New Glenlivet balls same as the Doves  WOOOHOOO!!

I don't know if you can play it every day and get 3 more balls (I doubt it) but, hopefully our British brothers and sisters can benefit from this offer.... They do sell Glenlivet in the Isles don't they? Cheers to all!

No it's just 3 balls one time

• Als6437
    428 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 7:26 PM

Where is the Glenlivit ctth challenge?

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 5:15 AM

Als6437:
    Where is the Glenlivit ctth challenge?

Go to ctth tournaments and scroll all the way down to the bottom and it should be there

• michgolferman
    249 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 8:18 AM

michgolferman:

I got one the other day, but havent seen a popup offer since.  Does anyone know if there is something we need to do to improve our chances of seeing it?

I just got my second one, when I was down to one dove ball. I had one as a carryover from the last promotion.  I think it may now be tied into the last ball indicator so you get another when you only have one left.  That way they can't be stockpiled.

As for why the US gets them and no one else.  It is probably becaus the US division of DOVE is using their marketing funds to pay for this with WGT.  If the other countries want to participate, rather than boycotting DOVE, they should be sending the company in their country an email showing them that advertising in WGT would be efffective.

With all the problems we in the US have, we are still the largest consumer market in the world for things like WGT and consumer goods.  There is a DOVE UK division too.  Maybe they are the ones that don't think their consumer base is worth the effort.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 9:40 AM

I can't find the Glenlivit CTTH tourney either, doesn't show up on my list.

I got another Dove ball today, not sure it has anything to do with the number in stock since I had one left from the original promotion.  

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 1:57 PM

TarheelsRule:

I can't find the Glenlivit CTTH tourney either, doesn't show up on my list.

I got another Dove ball today, not sure it has anything to do with the number in stock since I had one left from the original promotion.  

You need to scroll down the list of ctth tournies.....it's the second from last one on the list.

Just checked and yep it is still there

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 2:49 PM

I only got 1 Dove ball in the past 5 days, my friends are getting them tho.

• EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 6:34 PM

Say, check this out, I signed up (free) for the Celtic Manor (Glenlivet Challenge) CTTH. Then I looked in my equipment an found a sleeve, that's right a sleeve, of Glenlivet balls. Are they giving Dove golf balls a challenge?

• SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 9:35 PM

Got a free sleeve of glenlivit balls and a free dove ball today.

RSS