Forums

Help › Forums

The Dove Balls are back

Sat, Jul 30 2011 12:08 AM (53 replies)
  • OkieX
    175 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 10:18 PM

Yeah.....uh......thanks but no ....thanks.

Gona have to pass on the offer  to watch a dude take a shower in exchange for a cheap sleeve  of balls.

• EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2011 10:36 AM

The Glenlivet sleeve is free just for signing in to play the Glenlivet Challenge CTTH; no shower scenes, no videos, no questions asked, only a click in the sign-in icon. You won't even have to play the game if CTTH ain't for you.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2011 3:48 PM

Yeah got the Glenlivet balls after signing up for the CTTH.

The Dove balls are a little strange, the old promotion was one per day, this promotion seems to only give you a chance when you get under 3 balls in your bag.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2011 4:10 PM

WGT pretty much makes sure they don't last long. Sure can find some strange weeds and water that you shoot no wheres near.

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2011 4:52 PM

TarheelsRule:

Yeah got the Glenlivet balls after signing up for the CTTH.

The Dove balls are a little strange, the old promotion was one per day, this promotion seems to only give you a chance when you get under 3 balls in your bag.

The Dove ball promotion does seem to be very random this time around.  However, I assure you its not based on how many you have left in the bag.  I managed to score 28 of them b4 the original promotion ended.  Never used a one.  Now I'm up to 31.  Saving them for some rainy days.  I sure hope they don't expire.  :)

• kev772
    25 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2011 5:56 PM

just done the Glenlivet challenge and got  my 3 Glenlivet balls 

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2011 6:11 PM

I have a collection of all the special balls released since they began, except for the Dove, which as an Aussie was not available to me.

• EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 1:17 AM

Glad to see Glenlivet is available to our brothers and sisters abroad. Maybe Glenlivet will come back after its initial promotion with individual balls in a random way as Dove seems to be doing now. We shall see. Keep it in the short stuff, everyone.

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 12:08 AM

They were last time ..i got 3 ..this time not for us...

Although with all this rain we are getting they'd bit a bit soapy..lol

X

• EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 5:10 PM

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the Dove golf ball is still being given out. I get one every 24-hours. All I need to do is view the 30 second video that comes along with the offer. I'm guessing whoever got them in the original promotion are eligible for these being given out now. I have no idea how long this will go on but so far I have 14 Dove balls. I'll just keep watching videos whenever they come in.

I'll give you a hint, when you go to the game client page, look where WGT recommends things to get experience points and look for the full square ad for Dove golf balls; click anywhere in the square then in appropriate subsequent locations. Good Luck.

RSS