Forums

Help › Forums

‘2018 -12 Days of Christmas Gifting’

Fri, Dec 14 2018 9:08 AM (84 replies)
  • biggunky
    156 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 4:16 AM

Dear Santa,

First off, Thank you and all the other fine folks who donate to this fine cause. As for myself, I would like to ask Santa for a level 100 Rouge driver, have been whacking an old Nike driver for years now and I think it is worn out.  

Merry Christmas to all and have a Happy and prosperous New Year.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 5:17 AM

Dear Santa...the only club missing from my inventory is the level 103 TM R1 driver. If I am fortunate enough to receive it, I would sell my current driver and gift sleeves to worthy recipients in here.

Guess it would be full circle.

Regardless, thank you for the awesome gestures by the Santas.

ct

• ider75
    201 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 5:17 AM

BHenke2:

Dear Santa,

I sure would appreciate if I could get a LVL 103 Taylor Made R1 Super TP 9.0 driver for Christmas. I have been contemplating buying this myself but the funds were just not available. I know this is an expensive item but it would be put to good use. Thanks. 

Enjoy  and merry xmas

Sent.   

Cheers

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 5:26 AM

MGB01:

dear santa id love to try that putter.....im on a begginners putter but i keep trying to get away from it.....and merry xmas to all.......

MGB01

Thank you for our 1st bit of humor, a level 102 Champion, with a lower than 59 average, only been playing since SEPT 2018, and has a L- 95 Nike Driver in your bag. 

Please Don't insult us, Nike been gone for over a year, and as we stated we want to gift this Putter to a UP and COMING WGTer not a WGTer that has arrived. 

But, Santas if you want to gift this player, I think his gift should be a Lump of Coal. It's not nice to try and fool Santa!

Siders Best 

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 5:54 AM

ider75:

BHenke2:

Dear Santa,

I sure would appreciate if I could get a LVL 103 Taylor Made R1 Super TP 9.0 driver for Christmas. I have been contemplating buying this myself but the funds were just not available. I know this is an expensive item but it would be put to good use. Thanks. 

Enjoy  and merry xmas

Sent.   

Cheers

Thank you very much. I am so glad for all the people who sponsor this every year. May everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy New year! Many thanks again it will be put to good use.

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 6:01 AM

ct690911:

Dear Santa...the only club missing from my inventory is the level 103 TM R1 driver. If I am fortunate enough to receive it, I would sell my current driver and gift sleeves to worthy recipients in here.

ct

YGIOIW

I'll be sending it shortly.

Enjoy!

Robert

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 6:06 AM

Robert1893:

ct690911:

ct

YGIOIW

I'll be sending it shortly.

Enjoy!

Robert

Thank you Robert for the gesture. I wish we could play the odd game or two, but you play only on Ipad and I play on a PC (grrrr)...regardless...you remain a class act and I appreciate your posts.

ct

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 6:14 AM

MGB01:
    dear santa id love to try that putter.....im on a begginners putter but i keep trying to get away from it.....and merry xmas to all.......

While I'm sure it's going to come across as me "piling on," I do want to emphasize (to everyone) that the gift of Christmas is not intended to allow people to simply try out new clubs for free.

If you really believe you would use the club, then that's another thing. But on this end, it's pretty discouraging to gift clubs to players and to see them a week later not using the club.

So to you (and everyone else) please request equipment that you know you will use.  

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 6:15 AM

ct690911:

Thank you Robert for the gesture. I wish we could play the odd game or two, but you play only on Ipad and I play on a PC (grrrr)...regardless...you remain a class act and I appreciate your posts.

ct

It's truly my pleasure. As soon as I saw your post, I was like "OK, I'm getting this one." :-) 

The respect is absolutely mutual. You're a valued member of this community. 

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 6:16 AM

Thank you, Santas and recipents, however for the train to continue to run smoothly and to prevent any hick-ups. 

I would ask that we post on the Player Profile wall (YGIOIW) before sending the gift.

also when receiving look at your wall and make sure you thank your Santa.

This just a reminder, that the train goes clickity-click,clickity-click, or giving of gifts, giving of gifts.

Siders Best

RSS