Forums

Help › Forums

‘2018 -12 Days of Christmas Gifting’

Fri, Dec 14 2018 9:08 AM (84 replies)
  • Derek2544
    11 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 8:06 AM

Been a good year Santa!  
    How about a few sleeves of lvl 90 pro v1's?  That would make it even better!

Thanks.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 8:08 AM

I am pleased to see this continue. I used to be one of the largest gift givers but times have changed for me. I am down to a few strokes on my last Nike ball and will switch to all the crazy ones I have in my bag. I still have some Dove balls. I really don't think good balls will change my game anymore. For those of you who receive gifts, please be appreciative and thank your Santa.

• Cicero733
    2,307 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 8:31 AM

Dear Santa,

Thanks for letting me discover the WGT Golf app and giving me the opportunity to virtually play the game that I can no longer play in real life. It has been and will continue to be a valued experienced. I would like to ask for a dozen Calloway Hex Chrome + Slow Meter Ball (L34+) so that I can continue to play. If the Calloway product is not available, could you sub the Titleist Pro V1x Vapor Ball. Your consideration in helping me enjoy my retirement is most appreciated.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 8:32 AM

MBG01

Please forgive me for jumping to conclusions. However in the original post as stated we are reserving this (L-35+ Putter) for an Up and Coming WGTer [ L-35 thru L-58].

However, if no other Up and Coming WGTer request it,  I will make sure you get it for being the first to respond.

I also would liked to commend you for becoming a Champion only using a Starter Putter. We all would like to know your Putting Secrets (on another Post of course) that's if you're willing to share them. As I said Please forgive me, I should have read your wall not just looked at your Stats.

Siders Best 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 8:38 AM
    apology accepted.....thank you
  • SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 8:48 AM

HB1717

We only gift items from the Pro Shop, not credits. if you want a driver or wedges  be specific wit your request.

Example: L- 100 Rogue Driver

PS: We can't gift above your Level

Siders Best

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 9:01 AM

the putter would be more beneficial to a new player agreed.....could santa consider me for some callaway lvl 45 balls ...im not working right now and would be much appreciated merry xmas

• copperhead222
    7 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 9:02 AM

please santa may i have aCallaway Big Bertha 10.5 driver with the Fubuki shaft,level 18 + for Christmas? i have been a really good boy{well  mostly} and really, really ,really, want this under my tree> thxs and ya,ll have a merry christmas,y hear?

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 9:02 AM

Copperhead222

We only gift items from the Pro Shop, We can't gift above your Level and your request needs to be altered.

Example: L- 50 Rogue Sub Zero Driver

Siders Best

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 9:08 AM

renniw52:
    I am pleased to see this continue. I used to be one of the largest gift givers but times have changed for me. I am down to a few strokes on my last Nike ball and will switch to all the crazy ones I have in my bag. I still have some Dove balls. I really don't think good balls will change my game anymore. For those of you who receive gifts, please be appreciative and thank your Santa.

Ren, let me, sorry Santa know if he can help?

RSS