Help › Forums

Help

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 20 2018 9:01 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rossembo
    958 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 10:41 AM

My friend who is a CC owner has had her account disabled. She cannot play but is still able 

to run her CC.

Despite countless emails ( around 40)  to Customer Services they do not answer.

She just wants to know why they have stopped her playing.

Anyone else gone through this ?  Any advice would be appreciated and i hope CS read this.

Ross

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 11:03 AM

She played today .

• Rossembo
    958 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 2:10 PM

Im not talking about the owner of my CC.

She has not played since 12/10/18.

R

• DoctorLarry
    4,302 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 4:58 PM

Rossembo:

Im not talking about the owner of my CC.

She has not played since 12/10/18.

R

Well , that was not clear.  So now it is a mystery person?

I would just keep at it with CS.  They have always responded to my reasonable requests.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 1:32 AM

(disabled CC owner)

Rossembo:
    That seems to be frequent practice - they don't discuss the penalty, withhold their objectives, even if they are provided with additional information.

Read the T&Cs - they own full authority while we are at their mercy.

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 6:43 AM

alosso:
    That seems to be frequent practice - they don't discuss the penalty, withhold their objectives, even if they are provided with additional information.

I disagree. I have been placed in the time out corner for quite some time now. Upon noticing such, I contacted CS.

With a polite query...

They were very polite, & laconic, about my transgression. I have no bones to grind with them.

To call CS reticent towards all, is a misnomer. I don't agree with their decision to fetter myself, however, they were very eloquent when answering me.

CS has been nothing short of professional, upon all concerns I have had with them, over the time I have encountered them, by choice, or not.

I am sure the source, is what they judge their actions upon.

Sometimes peeps need some introspect, before lashing out at the community.

Corner Boy.......

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 7:39 AM

Rossembo:

You might be using the wrong address. Members@worldgolftour.com gets a real response. The contact link at the bottom of this page is useless for this type of problem.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 12:12 AM

gonfission:
    alosso:
    I disagree.

You can hardly disagree to my experiences - they are as real as are the reports here.

When I was temporarily blocked from the forum, they didn't bother to explain me why, and when members of my CC were kicked out, the answer was rubbish.

If your own experience is different, it's good for you, but frequently, the experience is negative.

• carlosdev
    2,554 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 12:38 AM

Whoever got disabled should write to CS. The original CS dress is mentioned above by one player. You cannot do anything about it or anybody else too. 

Her Kitchen n her cooking. :) Hope she comes with wonderful food for lunch. 

between you said, she can't play but can run the CC. SO that means she must have been reported for some rude comments or something like that. A Multi account suspected person will be never able to login in the entire face of wgt. So this looks like some limited jail time. She should write to CS about her Jail time sentence.

- Carl

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 12:57 AM

carlosdev:
    Whoever got disabled should write to CS. The original CS dress is mentioned above by one player. You cannot do anything about it or anybody else too. 

I have to agree. Someone else writing CS won't help. They are not going to tell another player why someone else's account has been disabled or in this case why their account has only limited access.

If she wants her right to play reinstated she is the one who needs to write CS, not you, You could send 100's of messages to CS and they won't tell you anything because it's really none of your business why her right to play has been blocked. 

• PAGES
RSS