Forums

Help › Forums

Big Brother

Thu, Oct 6 2011 3:59 AM (164 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 12:18 PM

yankee jim:  yea, i know i get suckered into verbal, and other types of fights all the time.  maybe in my waneing years i should temper my outlook, but dang it, i can;t.  it is not in me to just sit by and watch people rave, rant, mis-behave, revert to thier chilhood, be an intelectual bully.  it is beyond my capacity.  i thank you for your words.  by the way i do need that nickel.  i seem to throw away quite a few.   lol.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 12:22 PM

MBaggese:

lee22sharon:
    did not know how, and still dont know how to have 2 accounts with one internet e-mail.  your nickel.

Go to Yahoo, etc.

Create an email account.

Register a player for you wife using that email account.

I'm sure 1000's on this site already have done so.

AHHH, it is always so simple for those who have extensive knowledge.  i and my half both do not.  thank you for the instructions, however it is to late to have her join me at wgt.  her experience 2 1/2 years ago ruined it for her, but again thank you for the information.  your nickle too!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 12:24 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Molehills.

Thats an anagram of MIO HELL, L/S.

Lizzie xx

now, let me see....is there anything lissie said that i need reply too?   NO !  i think not.  i'll save a nickle that way.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 12:55 PM

Another cheer for Mio, wher'e'r he be.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 9:58 PM

lee22sharon:

mantis0014:

lee22sharon:

Just curious, why were you both playing the one Account and not seperate Accounts.

-Roger

did not know how, and still dont know how to have 2 accounts with one internet e-mail.  your nickel.

Try... Hotmail.com.  The only thing with that is if you both want to play the game at the same time, you need 2 puters.

Cheers

Roger

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 6:14 AM

Apparently Mio is now banned from the game as well as the forum!

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 9:14 AM

robdelahunty:

Apparently Mio is now banned from the game as well as the forum!

That is true, which is a huge shame.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 7:21 PM

Wow, didn't think WGT would do that.  I agree with Sarge, this is a huge shame and disgrace.

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 9:05 PM

His profile is still active but for some reason, doesn't come up under the "wgt players" search feature.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 10:28 AM

No further comment from WGT?

RSS