Forums

Help › Forums

Big Brother

Thu, Oct 6 2011 3:59 AM (164 replies)
  • gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 3:09 AM

13 pages on this thread, 10 posts per page (unless lizzie gets on a roll) and only 1 post by WGT, and the really didnt say much. i notice Mio plays every day (not with me hes skert) and has many many friends. Why not let him out on parole, im sure he would be a good boy and not name any lowdown cheating sandbagging multi-accounters.

FREE MIO

-G.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 3:26 AM

The following is from a friend of mine, no names no pack drill. ( It's Mio, but you all knew that )

"Could you do me a favour please... say that I neither never will be able to nor want to post; the way I feel at the moment I wouldn't last 2 days!  Came up against 2 sandbaggers in MPC's last night; wasn't up to my usual standard of checking them out thoroughly before playing.  Lost to one, beat the other... but I was fuming!"

Funny thing, I was just re reading through this thread, and intertwined within, as if woven with the golden needle of righteousness, there were many posts declaring loudly and continuously that rules have been broken, thus nullifying any rights or otherwise to clemency. And this from a person who openly states in these very forums that not one, but two, yes two, people use the same account to play here. Now I might have read the TOC wrong, not at all or only in passing, but you know, I'm pretty sure it states in there somewhere that only one, yes one person may play on an account. Funny thing that then.

And here it is;

" Your account is non transferable. You may not allow any other person to use your player account to access WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT), participate in any tournament or game, or to accept any winnings related to your player account."

Lizzie xx

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 4:05 AM

Alice18Cooper:

Jesus H Christ people . . . just get on with playing the game. If you moaners spent as much time playing the game as you do moaning, you might be half decent at it. If you're not happy, please feel free to piss off to another site. And Lizzie . . . you get a fair 'ol crack at the whip with your opinions and endless ramblings . . . I don't think any other site would put up with you. It's probably because you're in bed with a WGT executive . . .

Bad mistake...lol. We do spend as much time playing the game as we do writing and some of us are quite good at it too.

A Forum without Lizzie will be quite boring and not really worth reading.

Cheers

Roger

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 4:56 AM

gsoup:
    0 posts per page (unless lizzie gets on a roll)

The only breath of fresh air, and sanity comes from Lizzie. I have bought a Lizzie dictionary and now understand everything she says. On sale at Borders for $12.99, and hurry, because they are going the way of the goony bird

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 9:26 AM

This is my story about Mio, and I'm stickin' to it!

I first heard about Mio missing from a milk carton.

After checking around, I found out he got into trouble by making too much noise on the forums....

Turns out he couldn't stop wailing about injustices he sees.  So he got life imprisonment.

After many months behind bars, Mio saw the need to change...

And he entered the 10-Step rehab program.

Which includes exercise.....

Eating right.........

And Martial Arts to strengthen the mind and body........

Its time to see if he's ready to rejoin the community.    Its time for parole......

This whole thing is a bit silly,  no?

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 9:56 AM

golfentwilly:

he did

No, he did not start another account. And how would you know anyway.

I'm just trying to figure why you would even reply there.

Great post by the way Andyson

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 10:02 AM

andyson:

I smell a rat!   

Priceless, Andyson      :-D

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 10:57 AM

LizzieRossetti:

The following is from a friend of mine, no names no pack drill. ( It's Mio, but you all knew that )

"Could you do me a favour please... say that I neither never will be able to nor want to post; the way I feel at the moment I wouldn't last 2 days!  Came up against 2 sandbaggers in MPC's last night; wasn't up to my usual standard of checking them out thoroughly before playing.  Lost to one, beat the other... but I was fuming!"

Funny thing, I was just re reading through this thread, and intertwined within, as if woven with the golden needle of righteousness, there were many posts declaring loudly and continuously that rules have been broken, thus nullifying any rights or otherwise to clemency. And this from a person who openly states in these very forums that not one, but two, yes two, people use the same account to play here. Now I might have read the TOC wrong, not at all or only in passing, but you know, I'm pretty sure it states in there somewhere that only one, yes one person may play on an account. Funny thing that then.

And here it is;

" Your account is non transferable. You may not allow any other person to use your player account to access WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT), participate in any tournament or game, or to accept any winnings related to your player account."

Lizzie xx

i'm quite sure the referance is to me.  in fact my orginal intent was to be able for my wife and i, who only have 1 pc, and 1 access to the internet, to be able to enjoy playing golf on a site that looked as tho it was realistic.  i can no longer perticipate in "real" golf so this is my outlet.  in the very begining, i like so many others did not fully read all of the terms/conditions of membership, as i was so glad to have found such a remarkably realistic site.  however it soon came to pass that my loving wife having played several times quickly became fed-up with all of the sexist remarks from the adolesent adults on the site that she no longer plays at all.  since i live in florida and cannot enter any form of play that has a payout "$", i feel my orginal transgressions. were without injurious intent, therefor i continue to play as myself.  however i will allow my wife to read forums that are pertaintent. and respond as required but only to individuals, not on forum.  if she in fact has responed to a forum she has done so without my knowledge.  should you wish to make further inquiry as to me, my wife, or any other part of my background, life, thinking, reasoning, expectations, all you need do is ask in a message posted on my profile page, rather than attempt to make cheap referances in the forums.  you my undearing lissie are a verbal bully who obviously gets jollys from doing just that.  you will have to make light of my spelling, on puncuation, format, as i find that to do so correctly to time consuming for those i am addressing, and simply, put are not worth the time and effort.  if you need me you know where to find me.  my nickel always.....

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 1:27 PM

YankeeJim:

andyson:

I smell a rat!   

Priceless, Andyson      :-D

concur with Jim

-Greg

• golfentwilly
    158 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 5:14 PM

ljbast:

golfentwilly:

he did

No, he did not start another account. And how would you know anyway.

I'm just trying to figure why you would even reply there.

Great post by the way Andyson

sorry thought I was aloud to post...my bad

RSS