Forums

Help › Forums

Big Brother

Thu, Oct 6 2011 3:59 AM (164 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 3:27 PM
    peterhopper if you care to read my entry again you will see where i said "only a few"this is exactly what i meant. if WGT or any business chooses unwisely it is done at thier own peril. my knickel still.
  • PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 3:43 PM

Lee, and of course you are at liberty to express a contrary view to others on here. It's what makes life interesting.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 4:01 PM

Let's get this all in prospective.

What did Mio do wrong except highlight and do his best bringing to light the multi accounters who play this game.

In case anyone has forgotten...anyone playing this game with more than one account is in breach of WGT's TOS....so I really don't see what wrong Mio has done in trying to defend/enforce the rules WGT has in place with regards to player accounts.

It leads me to one conclusion...which is WGT seems to turn a blind eye as to how many accounts folks have just as long as they are buying clubs, balls, entering ready go's and anything else that generates income for WGT (it is a business after all and money talks) and anyone raising defending WGT's TOS regarding Multi Accounters will be silenced by banning them from this forum or putting their posts under moderation...thus trying to sweep the issue under the carpet or so it would seem,

Just as well this ain't China Mio...you'd be executed.

It's just plain wrong Mio got banned....there is no getting away from it.

Come on Icon...WGTAdmin etc....cut Mio some slack...you know it makes sense and is the right and honest thing to do.

Just Sayin'

TBE

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 4:25 PM

lee22sharon:
    where did you read on my entries, that WGT was right? 

Nowhere, nor did I reference anything you said as being right or wrong. The last thing I said was that your stance was valid. Go back and reread it. The "right is right" referred to what would be right if Mio was freed.

lee22sharon:
    IMO, there's just times when right is right and WGT's acquiescence here would probably be prudent. After all, they still have the hammer.

I'll translate this for you.  It would be right to free Mio and WGT would be reasonable to give their consent. 

You have stated no less than ten times in this thread that WGT is well within their right to do what they did. Nobody challenged you or your nickels on that and nobody is yelling. The OP offered up her thoughts about a friend's plight, she didn't say WGT was wrong. This entire thread is about Mio. Quit trying to make it a soapbox for your nickel's worth of stating the obvious. Nobody is saying WGT is wrong, they're asking for a reasonable concession, something your precious freedom take allows. 

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 4:38 PM

You forgot this baby:

WOO HOO

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 4:47 PM

lee22sharon:
    i waited for WGT to jump in and defend thier position, but it was not forth comeing, so i decided that the issue at hand needed a differant prospective viewpoint. 

How noble of you to wait a whole 3 hours before jumping to WGT's defense for them!

We need to straighten out some facts IMO.  Something lee22sharon can spend another nickle on.  My understanding is Mio is not banned from the forums, he is under moderation on the forums.  However, anything and everything he tries to post is dumped in the trash.  For months now.

That is not "moderation", that is..(fill in your own expletive)

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 5:39 PM

A POEM TO "lee22sharon".

What we as a whole do say heart felt, Mio's our friend to whom we speak content.

We ask for his freedom, to tell his tale (not to read the mindless dribble of a self serving drone that mistakenly thinks they are part of a machine whose sole purpose is to rake in revenue from stolen balls from faulty mapping issues and walls that defy all laws of physics, not to mention the raprobaits with multi-accounts using sons of bitc&*# who wreaks with the smell of you know what assho&$#)

Hell, I'm pissed and I don't care if it rhymes. Kiss my well rounded firm GOD given seating things.

Have a nice day!

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 5:55 PM

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 6:47 PM

Here's my nickels worth....He broke the rules...we get that...but that's not the point. What ever happened to a second chance.????? There's a real danger in shutting people up even if it is done in the name of "business rules."

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 7:51 PM

The 64 nickel question..

Is Mio culpa?

Transportation to the colonies with only starter clubs and an ongoing supply of limited unlimited balls may well be called for here..

Personally I'm with the Free Mio Movement.

My nickel :)

RSS