Forums

Help › Forums

Big Brother

Thu, Oct 6 2011 3:59 AM (164 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 12:01 PM

I couldn't have obfuscated better myself.

Lizzie xx

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 12:20 PM

Excuse me,is Mio back or not a simple yes or no will do?

Clive

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 12:30 PM

WGTadmin:
    , WGT does work to ensure that they are not applied without appropriate consideration.

Well this thread lends itself to further consideration on your part then,  given that the gist of it is you wielded too heavy a hammer for the offense of the individual. Standing pat, as right as you are, can only be counterproductive.

I respectfully challenge you, Mr. Chad Nelson, aka MisterWGT, to come on here and condone this lack of action on WGT's part as being fair and just.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 2:34 PM

thebigeasy707:

MBaggese:

Well, not knowing what Mio said, since one will bring it up.  I have to side with LeeSharon.  Seems sim0ple if you are a rashionable person? 

rofl........Dumb and Dumber.

just sayin'

TBE

Geesh, I agree with LS and not you on WGT's position to do as they please, and now I'm Dumb or Dumber.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 2:46 PM

MBaggese:

Geesh, I agree with LS and not you on WGT's position to do as they please, and now I'm Dumb or Dumber.

don't you think agreeing with LS without knowing what Mio said or done to get his posts sin died was a little dumb?

don't take it too hard....

either way...Free Mio.......Woo Hoo!

tbe

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 3:11 PM

thebigeasy707:
    don't you think agreeing with LS without knowing what Mio said or done to get his posts sin died was a little dumb?

That's why I said at the beginning of my reply "since no one will say..."

So do you know what Mio said/did to get banned?

PS, if I was to take it too hard, I'd crack a Coors and lace the page with obscenities ;)

Also, I wasn't aware (until looking at Andysons link) Mio hasn't posted since April..so, yes in retrospect (unless some egregious crime was committed) seems a bit sad/odd/or some word I cannot come up with, that WGT would continue to hold the ban on his forum posting yet allow him to still play and spend money/credits.

OKay, I'm in.

FREE MIO! 

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 3:16 PM

MBaggese:
    egregious

Excellento! Had to look that one up and now I am tres boocoo impressed. Ganna use that myself just as soonz as I can. Ty MB!

Lizzie xx

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 3:32 PM

WGTadmin:
    What we strive to do is to create a respectful environment where all players can feel free to contribute without fear of persecution.

REALLY? I am sure that this thread was read and brought to the attention of many underlings who had no authority to comment about this without getting the approval of a supervisor and or administrator.

The chain of command is well at work at WGT. I like that and want to take this opportunity to say thank you for listening and responding. WGTadmin, whoever you are?

Now that we have your attention sir or madam, let's get to the point.

Our friend Mio here posted nothing but what he believed to be the truth, and in doing so ran into some of what you might call allot of political WGT B.S. All to frequently It seems, when an issue that seems to nag you is brought to light, we, your customers, your means of a weekly pay check, are put off with a shrug then fed a line of crap whereas little gets noticed or fixed.

We become frustrated.

THAT, sir or madam or to whom ever it may concern, is when we dip into our arsenal of blue pencils, outstanding brilliant poetic minds, wit with cutting humor and sometimes just revert to cussing because we feel ignored. GET IT? ARE YOU LISTENING?

Enough. Mio has done his time. I ask of you to please reinstate him his privilege to write upon this forum again.

Thank you and have a nice day.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 3:37 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    Had to look that one up

Wow, I "out worded" Lizzie!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 5:27 PM

LOL-A lot better than "rashional."   :-D

RSS