Thu, Aug 4 2011 10:02 PM

I say Free Mio

I am sure he would be happy to read this

im with the free my m8 Mio

-G

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 10:24 PM

Well, not knowing what Mio said, since one will bring it up.  I have to side with LeeSharon.  Seems sim0ple if you are a rashionable person? 

Nothing against Mio, but if he/she broke rules...

Just saying.

Back to your favorite show!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 4:59 AM

MBaggese:
    Nothing against Mio, but if he/she broke rules...

There are a number of posters that broke rules in the past, did their time in the corner with the dunce cap on and moved on. One of them did something more heinous than Mio ever did and it only cost him a week in the hoosegow.

If what Andyson laid out is the way it is I think there's something else going on. Just a WAG.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 5:29 AM

MBaggese:

Well, not knowing what Mio said, since one will bring it up.  I have to side with LeeSharon.  Seems sim0ple if you are a rashionable person? 

rofl........Dumb and Dumber.

just sayin'

TBE

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 6:08 AM

YankeeJim:
    If what Andyson laid out is the way it is I think there's something else going on. Just a WAG.

Jim, I laid it out straight from Mio on Skype.  Take a look at the last couple of days (April 27th & 28th)  posts from Mio and it will give you an idea of whatever else is going on.

Three months, IMO, is way more than enough.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 6:32 AM

I really like this game it's the best out there and I would always stick up for WGT.

I don't think it would be too much of a problem for the moderation to be lifted if both parties can make an accord.

I really couldn't care less about Multi Accounters as I don't play MPC's with randoms.....but others do...it's against the rules and Mio was only trying to highlight this problem.

Come on WGT....do the honest thing and lift Mio's curfew.

TBE

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 7:01 AM

andyson:
    Jim, I laid it out straight from Mio on Skype.  Take a look at the last couple of days (April 27th & 28th)  posts from Mio and it will give you an idea of whatever else is going on.

What was out of line there? I could have changed his name to any of a number of other posters that are still carrying on here!

I don't get it.

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 8:50 AM

Hey big man can you lend me a nickel set mio freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

chuckieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 9:17 AM

YankeeJim:

andyson:

What was out of line there? I could have changed his name to any of a number of other posters that are still carrying on here!

I don't get it.

Had to be something else, hell half the people in these forums say worse than that. I agree with Jim I don't get it either.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 11:44 AM

I'd like to reply here to assure people that WGT does not remove individuals from the forums simply for posting negative comments about the product or the company.  This is evident after each update when folks engage in heated discussion about new features, and possible performance issues or bugs.  Reasonable critique is fully acceptable.

What we strive to do is to create a respectful environment where all players can feel free to contribute without fear of persecution.  We hope that folks can remain respectful of their fellow golfers and will understand that although reasonable people will reasonably disagree as to the extent that our Community Guidelines and Posting Etiquette pertains to individual cases, WGT does work to ensure that they are not applied without appropriate consideration.

RSS