Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • hornetoo1
    59 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 10:51 AM

Hello Santas,

I thought about my needs after reading a lot of different posts.  I Wanted the slower meter speed because of some the issues I'm having, but, I'm getting by so I don't Need anything.  Please continue your awesome work and please grant my request to someone that does indeed Need it. You guys are doing great work and are making this game even better than it already is.  Thank you very much Santas keep it up!

Hornetoo1

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 10:58 AM

@DonaldKey8798

You're very welcome. 

• Rustyj2020
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 11:00 AM

Dear Santas,

I think this is awesome that you all do this.  The thing I want more than anything else is the lvl 97 rouge drivers.  I know this is a big ask, but with all the ccth I lose, I fveel like this is the last missing piece to fill out my bag.  Either way, thank you again for all that you all do.

Happy 4th!

Rustyj2020

• Troywx62
    42 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 11:07 AM

Hey Santa, I could really use a putter upgrade from the stater.

AOdyssey Stroke Lab R-Ball S Putter (L10+) would be good I guess as I haven't had the credits to buy anything but balls. :(

Thank you.

• Bishop7319
    67 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 11:29 AM

Dear Santa, As I have been good and would like to better my puts, may I please request a new putter? I'd love to have a

PING Sigma 2 Putter (L44+)

Thank you & Merry Christmas in July! :o)

• WildCoast
    469 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 11:59 AM

Hi Santas thanks for everything you do for the members of WGT.

Please could Santa find it in his bag of tricks to send me a sleeve of golf balls.

The balls I currently use are TM TP5 (L95)

Happy Independence Day

Thanks

• rmpor
    71 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 12:06 PM

Cjackson16:

Dear Santa,

I started playing WGT last week and I’m at L38 Pro so you already know I LOVE playing WGT. I want to be able to give someday but right now I don’t own anything. In reality, I’m a giver & I donate to others. As a golfer in WGT, I’m POOR.

I would LOVE to have one of the clubs that are listed below and I WILL use it. Right now, I have all starter clubs in my bag. I recently rented a club set for 7 days just so I can compete with the higher tier golfers with better clubs. Thank You Santa in advanced, 

Calloway Rogue 10.5 Driver

Calloway Epic Flash Driver

Calloway Rogue Sub Zero Driver 

Ping G25 Driver 

TaylorMade M6 Iron Set

Ben Hogan Edge Iron Set

Calloway Rogue 3 Wood

TaylorMade M5 Wood

just so you know you can't be gifted anything that is above you current level. most of what you ask for is above you level, just saying that could be why you don't get what you want. Although we have a great bunch of Santas here sometimes there are other reasons for not getting what you would like.

• Fairwayroller
    54 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 12:09 PM

Santa this is to good to be true, but I do believe in in the spirit of Christmas. I would like to ask if you have a spare Titleist TS3 Driver (L102+) or Callaway Rogue Pro Iron Set (L100+)

Thank you

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Donald

• diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 12:11 PM

Dear July Santa

I would really like to have some Callaway golf balls. If you could find it in your bag i would really be more competitive with other players.  Thank You

• necklass
    18 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 12:17 PM

not sure if my post is working or not. i tried to post about a level 64 taylormade m6 iron set ive been looking at but i dont know if anyone saw it t said my post neededd to be aproved by someone first.. hopingt this one workks. happy 4th of july eeryone!

RSS