with all due respect...

Mon, Oct 28 2019 4:02 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2019 4:48 PM

YankeeJim:

hpurey:
    I got it to "work"!   Didn't need any additional apps/programs either.  Just went home and took the entire folder for the new WGT launcher and saved it to a flash drive.  Stuck it in my work PC a few minutes ago and was able to launch from there.  Woot!

Does the game actually install on your work computer or do you just play from the flash drive?

It just played from the flash drive, nothing installed on PC.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 5:08 AM

hpurey:

Excellent. Now the next time you're in Best Buy you can load it onto one of their display computers like you do.  :-D

• pmm711
    5,640 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 5:56 AM

hpurey:

Someone at work actually gave me the two yellow Truvis stress balls without a clue to me and "yellow".  LOL

Now that's hilarious...coughed up my morning joe on that one.  Thanks!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 8:41 AM

YankeeJim:

hpurey:

Excellent. Now the next time you're in Best Buy you can load it onto one of their display computers like you do.  :-D

LOL  I guess I could carry a flash drive with me and move the file to one of their display models when nobody's watching.  ;-)

pmm711:
    Now that's hilarious...coughed up my morning joe on that one.  Thanks!

LOL  hopefully you didn't get any on your keyboard/monitor.  ;-)

• drmoose
    3,537 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 3:56 AM

Love the golf cart, "H" ! I've got my Mr.Caddie birthday cake cart ( from Oneonta meet & greet) that sits under my monitor with YJ's business card, two Andyson's ball markers, a pic of the group @ Oneonta, Joe's (Gonfission's) original artwork envelope & golfin' card & Opy's Elco Minimizer putter standin' along side. All the bling I've acquired over my 8 years here to keep my Moose Mojo workin'. Rock on , yellow fellow.

Doc :)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 5:55 AM

drmoose:
     Love the golf cart, "H"

My youngest daughter got that for me for Christmas some years ago.  Back when she was young enough to get excited that I actually had it on my desk at work.  LOL.

• PAGES
RSS