Forums

Help › Forums

Stuck

Fri, Sep 16 2011 3:05 PM (22 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2011 2:02 PM

I seem to have something stuck between two of my teeths on my lower jaw, at the front. It feels like a piece of apple, you know that really annoying piece of  green apple skin that has the bendicity of sheet iron, and yet is thin enough to lodge right where it impedes and ultimately annoys the bejeebers out of you when your tongue keeps touching it ?

Well any road up, I have tried allsorts to unseat it  including badgering with my tongue, a broken into half toothpick using my fingers in my mouth and attacking from behind, a rusty screwdriver because it was the only one with a thin enough blade, and short enough to be manipulated behind my teeth, and a broken memory card ( SD 2 GB ).

So far I have found no avail and I was wondering if (because we have all been there) anyone here had any suggestions? 

I cannot use floss because it feels like chewing tin foil.

Lizzie xx

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2011 2:27 PM

You poor Dear. Last time I was facing such a dilemma it was a sliver of pork chop bone. I made a hot compress from a cotton ball and kept applying it to the violated area. It finally softened the intruder enough to where I could remove it with a gentle prodding from a straight pin. Perhaps this will remedy the obvious aggravation your are having.

• golfentwilly
    158 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2011 2:32 PM

the easyest way I found is to pull the tooth out

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2011 2:32 PM

Hi Lizzie do u have any cotton buds? if so cut the actual bud off at  45 degrees leaving u a thin sharp triangle and use that and then u can cut the stem so u can fit it in your mouth aswell hope this works,but u need to come at from behind and upwards from the gum line don't try going directly between teeth
      RUSSELL

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2011 4:19 PM

Can't say i have that problem, I don't have any Teeth. I've got the one's the Dentist made for me.  Do they count. ????????

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2011 7:21 AM

Well, after about a half second of deep thought I realized that today is the 15th and you wrote this on the 14th, so you probably have already solved your problem.

Therefore, anything I may suggest would be useless to you now.

However, if your problem still persists, please let me know (if we are still on speaking terms) because I believe that I may have just the solution for your discomfort.

Have a nice day!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2011 8:05 AM

Thankyou all for your replies and helpful suggestions. The piece of apple is now removed.

Now, does anyone know much about punctured lower lips ?

Lizzie xx

(Sure we are still talking SD you tame galloot.)

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2011 8:23 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    does anyone know much about punctured lower lips ?

Be sure to wear a bib.. you're going to leak every time you take a drink.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2011 8:59 AM

Jeeze, this being human thing just does never end does it? Already I need to leak shortly after taking a drink and now this? Mehh.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2011 9:32 AM

LizzieRossetti:

Jeeze, this being human thing just does never end does it? Already I need to leak shortly after taking a drink and now this? Mehh.

It gets Worse. Trust me......lol

Lucky

RSS