Forums

Help › Forums

Yes, I have a vagina.. now can we play?

Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:57 PM (77 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 9:59 AM

x1524807:
    The qupte from jungle jimis a phony, he pasted someone else quote on my name. JUST ANOTHER STUPID MAN

Uh, no, silly, you just don't know how to post. In fact, instead of learning how to and fixing it, when you saw the incendiary nature of your misquote as posted you thought it fit your agenda quite nicely, as it was easy to misinterpret and start something. Smooth move, Exlax.  :-)

Btw, when you see that red line underneath a word in your post as you write it means you need to learn how to spell. Another idea is to actually read what you write after you post it because then you can take the time to edit it and fix the error. The green edit at the bottom of the post lets you do this. There, you learned something today.  ;-)

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:35 AM

Two things.

One.

I turned down the potatoes because they were bubbling and I didn't want that brown stuff on the hob that occurs when the water spills over, and dries. To a sort of browny burnt stuff.

Two.

The dog has been panting unusually this afternoon, and all we did was throw the ball with a ball thrower thingy about 50 times. I think he may be ill, but when I sat down to read overlooking the sea, the horses came over and undid the laces to my boots and then breathed down my neck. One did a horse sneeze and I got showered with horse spit but I washed my hands later.

Lizzie xx 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:42 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    The dog has been panting unusually this afternoon, and all we did was throw the ball with a ball thrower thingy about 50 times.

Ah, but this is good. Good that you run your pooch around and good the he's panting. You see, since doggies don't have sweat glands they have to get rid of the heat somehow so they breath really fast. How nice would that be if humans worked the same way? Then we could all run around and get hot, breath really fast and then pass out from hyperventilation. 

Hmm, maybe there's something to be said about a dog's life.  :-D

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:50 AM

Thanks YJ! Except he runs every day with me, and sometimes while I ride so it's not like he doesn't get the exercise normally. Also his face went long somehow, and try as I might, I couldn't get the long face to match my idea of a hang dog expression. He was a bit tetchy with the horses though, not being able to get to me when they were gathered around. He must be a cowardy cowardy custard deep down.

I have since discovered that the brown burny stuff can also form in the base of the pan when you let the water boil dry, although this has a distinctly blacker look, and tastes like multiple r's.

For my next exciting Kitchen Adventure, I am going to attempt an alloy of cheese and spam scratchings.

Lizzie xx

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 11:27 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Lizzie xx 

thank you liz

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 12:10 PM

gsoup:

x1524807:
    First of all YJ knows I did not just start playing, it is over a year that I have challenged him to play with regular clubs, and he has avoiided me for over a year. He did this to be his usual awful self, and he thought it was funny to do it.

i doubt VERY seriously YJ would avoid you, and ill take that to the bank

I dunno that I agree with this.  YJ may avoid it, but not out of fear or trepidation of losing.  I just know that if I was walking down the street and saw a large pile of stinking offal on my side of the street, I'd cross the street.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 12:31 PM

JaLaBar:
    I dunno that I agree with this.  YJ may avoid it, but not out of fear or trepidation of losing.  I just know that if I was walking down the street and saw a large pile of stinking offal on my side of the street, I'd cross the street.

very well put JLB, I think we would all cross the street. not all of us but most of us

-G

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:57 PM
    Enough is enough. Those whose posts were deleted, please think again before starting or replying to inflamatory messages. -wgticon
RSS