Forums

Help › Forums

Yes, I have a vagina.. now can we play?

Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:57 PM (77 replies)
  • argydehes
    72 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 2:26 AM

Hi guys (and any other ladies that play here at WGT).  I'm a forum junkie so I may just be spending as much time here as on the courses.  Great game from what I've seen so far and a nice community (for the most part).  I just started playing a few days ago after my hubby suggested I try it out.  We previously played Tiger Woods online but both agree that WGT is far better on many levels.

Ok, so on to my title, and why I'm making this thread..  Dudes.. yes, I have a vagina and my vagina is happily married.  I love the social aspect of the game, so I naturally love to chat to pass the time within holes (no pun intended.. I don't think), but I don't need to hear that my avatar has a nice ass or that I should purchase an avatar that is a little more "sexy"..  Thanks, but I'm here to play a game that I enjoy in the real world as well.  I don't work very many hours so I have A LOT of free time and look forward to meeting more of you in the coming months.  

Much love and peace to all of ya..

Argy

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 10:46 AM

Bold opening title! Welcome to the game Argy. If ever you're interested in joining a CC, ask strawbridgemicha about joining Supercool_world_champions. You just gotta look at my # of posts to know how much I like the forum ;-)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 10:47 AM

hi  well said,  welcome to the game ,make some friends that respect you :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 10:49 AM

Welcome happy vagina. That should nip any comments in the bud. Have fun on here, hit em straight, and may the wind never blow your squirt up. Enjoy and let any wise cracks go over your head, those folks that make them are uglier than the underside of a scab and not worth worrying about.

• argydehes
    72 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 10:57 AM

SgtDoodles:

Bold opening title! Welcome to the game Argy. If ever you're interested in joining a CC, ask strawbridgemicha about joining Supercool_world_champions. You just gotta look at my # of posts to know how much I like the forum ;-)

Thank you for the tip.  Someone just sent me an invite for a CC and I don't wanna jump ship so I will stick with them for a while, but I will keep that in mind!  We will be running into each other somewhere around I'm sure.. I can tell by the post count :P

• argydehes
    72 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 10:59 AM

frappefort:

hi  well said,  welcome to the game ,make some friends that respect you :)

ty FF for the well wishes.. cheers

• argydehes
    72 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 11:03 AM

renniw52:

Welcome happy vagina. That should nip any comments in the bud. Have fun on here, hit em straight, and may the wind never blow your squirt up. Enjoy and let any wise cracks go over your head, those folks that make them are uglier than the underside of a scab and not worth worrying about.

Small world, my hubby just joined the same CC as you last week.  I have thick skin and have spent enough time online to know that there is no other way to handle "those people" than to just smile and move forward.. they are usually few and far between, especially in a community such as this.  You're right, all I have to do is mention that I'm married and they tend to stfu pretty quickly.

Happy Hitting Squirrel!

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 11:06 AM

10 out of 10 for your opening title, it made me laugh.

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 12:26 PM

Your husband must be a saint to put up with you.. lol, am I correct?

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 1:58 PM

argydehes:

Hi guys (and any other ladies that play here at WGT).  I'm a forum junkie so I may just be spending as much time here as on the courses.  Great game from what I've seen so far and a nice community (for the most part).  I just started playing a few days ago after my hubby suggested I try it out.  We previously played Tiger Woods online but both agree that WGT is far better on many levels.

Ok, so on to my title, and why I'm making this thread..  Dudes.. yes, I have a vagina and my vagina is happily married.  I love the social aspect of the game, so I naturally love to chat to pass the time within holes (no pun intended.. I don't think), but I don't need to hear that my avatar has a nice ass or that I should purchase an avatar that is a little more "sexy"..  Thanks, but I'm here to play a game that I enjoy in the real world as well.  I don't work very many hours so I have A LOT of free time and look forward to meeting more of you in the coming months.  

Much love and peace to all of ya..

Argy

i enjoy meeting those female players that have enough moxey to play as a known female.  i myself could not do so.  to many sexist, children on the site, so i use my husbands avatar to play.  if the group seems rationly intelligent i will then tell them i'm a female player.  good luck, and by all means have fun!!! welcome.  the sharon half.....

RSS