Help › Forums

Yes, I have a vagina.. now can we play?

Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:57 PM (77 replies)
  • broahes
    191 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 5:13 PM

Kurtsbuford:

argydehes:
    No, my husband is a dipshit because he is still at work while dinner is waiting........

Was that really necessary. eventually, he'll see your post.  But you have something better than the other "females" that play here .....cant remember the name,  Uh huh.   After reading your posts,  i bet he left work hours ago.

Not sure what you mean by having something better than other females that play here.. but to imply that I had already left work hours before shows just how little you needed to even reply to her calling me (her husband) a dipshit.

On the 6th of next month, we will enjoy our 6th anniversary.  I'm sure there are plenty here that have celebrated a lot more than that, but I can guarantee you that you won't find anyone else here more happy with their spouse than I am with mine.  One of the main reasons for that is that we don't piss and moan about life or about each other, we take it and run with it.  The way we pick at each other works for us.  I'm sorry if you don't approve, but I can assure you that it's not going to change.

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 9:00 PM

Sorry............just enjoy yourselves.

• eurantia
    318 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 9:59 PM

Well you wife did broadcast her vagina, big B.that doesnt translate into any act of class----you're chastising Kurts remark?I'm sure after reading your boring post,it's obvious who wears the pants in that relationship.LOL.She is the one calling you a dipshit,you need to read the posts more carefully before you unleash.You totally misquoted Kurt..

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 10:08 PM

Kurtsbuford:

Sorry............just enjoy yourselves.

No worries Kurt, sorry to come across so rude.  Happy hitting.

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 10:13 PM

eurantia:

Well you wife did broadcast her vagina, big B.that doesnt translate into any act of class----you're chastising Kurts remark?I'm sure after reading your boring post,it's obvious who wears the pants in that relationship.LOL.She is the one calling you a dipshit,you need to read the posts more carefully before you unleash.You totally misquoted Kurt..

Sorry you wasted your time reading through the posts then.  Happy hitting!

• eurantia
    318 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 10:32 PM

'Sigh'

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 10:46 PM

broahes:

Kurtsbuford:

argydehes:
    No, my husband is a dipshit because he is still at work while dinner is waiting........

Was that really necessary. eventually, he'll see your post.  But you have something better than the other "females" that play here .....cant remember the name,  Uh huh.   After reading your posts,  i bet he left work hours ago.

Not sure what you mean by having something better than other females that play here.. but to imply that I had already left work hours before shows just how little you needed to even reply to her calling me (her husband) a dipshit.

On the 6th of next month, we will enjoy our 6th anniversary.  I'm sure there are plenty here that have celebrated a lot more than that, but I can guarantee you that you won't find anyone else here more happy with their spouse than I am with mine.  One of the main reasons for that is that we don't piss and moan about life or about each other, we take it and run with it.  The way we pick at each other works for us.  I'm sorry if you don't approve, but I can assure you that it's not going to change.

I have fallen into the trap of writing things here and to alot of people reading it may take it, the total opposite way to what I was thinking...lol. We just have to be careful...

Happy 6th Anniversary :) Wishing you both the best!

Cheers

Roger

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 10:47 PM

Indeed.

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 11:43 PM

I have a penis and we enjoy our game .Good luck to you and your vagina

X

• BighouseBiggiee
    3 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 12:22 AM

Haha, great post and a great hook to get people to respond.  I bet you get many guys messaging you all the time.

I'd luck to play with you sometime.  I'm new to here but i'm starting to understand how to play this more and more.

Hope to play soon,

Lee

RSS