Forums

Help › Forums

Yes, I have a vagina.. now can we play?

Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:57 PM (77 replies)
  • argydehes
    72 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 7:19 PM

renniw52:

Dang newlyweds, I have 41 years of marital bliss, or whatever it is after 41 yrs. Whatever this post is about, how many other people on here got married at 18 and are still married and faithful. Takes a lot of thick skin and forgiveness to get to this point. It can be done if you want to. When I said I do, it was for one go around.

Congrats on that squirrel!  She is a very lucky lady I'm sure!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 8:54 PM

broahes:
    but I can guarantee you that you won't find anyone else here more happy with their spouse than I am with mine.

I've been quite happy with others spouses;)

Okay, just a freaking joke...stop it now.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 9:01 PM

PeterHopper:
    If my wife played, then I wouldn't get on so much

And if my wife still played, we wold not have seperated...:)

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:45 AM

Then title of this thread uses the word vagina, but now the post has turned into a discussion about marriage..

In my experience, those words are usually mutually exclusive...

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 8:40 AM

x1524807:

. I have notice that this site is supposed to be for over 18.

Nope. This changed quite a while ago.

• argydehes
    72 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 8:59 AM

This thread has taken on several lives of it's own. 

My only intention when typing this up the other day was to first and foremost introduce myself to the community in the laid back and trying to be humorous kinda way.  This is to let people know that I like to laugh and that I don't take words too seriously.  I also used it as a way for people to see that I'm not here to hook up with anyone.. just to play golf and try to nip any comments like I mentioned.. before they were typed.

For anyone that was offended by my use of the "vagina" word.. I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to offend.  If I could go back and change the title.. well I wouldn't, but know that I am sorry if you were offended.

To the ones that took issue with me calling my husband a dipshit, and even worse, those that tried to elude to something by trying to fill in gaps with personal opinion.. that's why we "click".. I don't expect you to understand it if you aren't like that, and I don't even expect you to like it.  To each their own.  Just know please from here on out that as long as I'm not breaking the TOS of the site forums, then that won't be changing.  To go so far as to say I don't have any class.. well, personally to me it shows me your level of class.  Again though, I digress, to each their own.

And last but certainly not least.. to my hubby:  THIS THREAD MADE ME LOL, YOU??

Argy

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 9:13 AM

argydehes:
    This thread has taken on several lives of it's own. 

Well, you are going to find out that is quite the norm around here Argy...

Bilko

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 9:14 AM

FWIW, let me show you that you can have several quotes...

x1524807:

x1524807:

x1524807:

x1524807:

Nuff said.

Let's say you imagined having to remove them. Why remove both, and make it look like your own words?

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 9:18 AM

x1524807:

I have played many many rounds of alternate, and match. I have notice that this site is supposed to be for over 18, but we have many children that are over 18. They think by making rude comments that they endear themselves. I can see why they play this game, because with there baby attitude toward women, they probably are finding it difficult to find companionship from a woman. They will continue, and I give them 1 warning and then disconnect.

OMG! You didn't just go there! Hello Pot nice to meet you...Sincerely Kettle!

As I have always said Sgt Doodles when the truth be known X with many numbers is a 35 year old male that lives in his parents basement. He is sitting there in his underwear typing away with his cheetos stained fingers posting on numerous blogs and forums throughout the www. Probably love Che as well. :-D

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 9:35 AM

x1524807:
    First of all YJ knows I did not just start playing, it is over a year that I have challenged him to play with regular clubs, and he has avoiided me for over a year. He did this to be his usual awful self, and he thought it was funny to do it.

i doubt VERY seriously YJ would avoid you, and ill take that to the bank

-G

RSS