Forums

Help › Forums

This guy needs to introduce himself.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 3 2011 2:07 PM (83 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 7:58 AM

justice for the the multi accounters ...............they may cheat ,make fast credits,be almost king for a while .........thing is they will soon find the same walls they have had in the past , just the fact they cant compete because they are not good, they need to cheat ,is justice for me ...........and has you all say about sandbaggers.......i dont get that ; what i want is to be called Legend  some day,  that to me is the ultimate goal in any game ...i may never be a v good Legend ,but you dont get there by playing now and then ..i put in the time .............cheating  on  a free game  WOW i dont get it LOL 

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 8:19 AM

It appears that no one in a position to do so is willing to allow the name used by these enterprising hacks who can shoot better than most people on their first round, to be published in the forums.

Fair enough. Lets just publish their other name/s then. You know, the FAIL names they used until they realised they could no longer compete with the real big d icks. Bet there would be a few surprises in there what ho?

Or better yet, we compile a black market list, to be distributed amongst those who actually care enough to not cheat, and we could hide behind the bike sheds having a snig ger at the losers on the list. Maybe thats what the whole no-naming thing is about anyway, to get ordinary players doing dishonest stuff too. Hmm

Lizzie xx

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 4:11 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    We all remember how one such person was closed out for this very same thing I guess.

Mhm, and I have been admonished on more than one occasion.  So I won't post the names, even though my gut tells me posting the names is the right thing to do.  I like playing here.

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 4:38 PM

As usual, no reply from WGT

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 4:52 PM

That's the sad part of all of this. Maybe we can't post their names but WGT sure as hell can. They need to make a list and put it up for everyone to see. Whoever agrees, let WGT know on this forum now. Power is in numbers people, speak your piece.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 5:10 PM

I'm in. I just would like to see the red faces and total loss of credibility for those who can only pretend to be better than they truly are.

Lizzie xx

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 5:23 PM

WGT probably can't post names due to legal implications, but they need to be more vigilant in respect to shutting down the accounts of these people. Not just the second or third account but the original as well. It would be interesting to see who disappears. I hope it is none of my friends. Way back when I started on here, I had another account on my work lap top. As soon as I found out this was not allowed, I contacted WGT and asked them to shut it down. I was still a hack and had only played 5 or 6 games. I guess it's a blessing to the WGT world that there isn't 2 of me. 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 5:53 PM

renniw52:
    WGT probably can't post names due to legal implications, but they need to be more vigilant in respect to shutting down the accounts of these people.

I say let the Lawyers earn their retainers!  More than a year ago I posted a link to an on-line game site that actively seeks out cheaters and post their name when banned.  They've overcome whatever legal issues (and with WGT's T&C I don't know what those would be) have arisen.

Chess.com vs cheaters

What good is a T&C if you don't actively enforce it?

I'm in.  Post the names.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 6:24 PM

Check the current community spotlight, I believe we have a member of the list.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 6:42 PM

cheat tweets? a F******k page? or just flat out post it on the forums

-G

RSS