Whats the purpose of the grid

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 24 2011 6:02 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 10:03 AM

Woodoworkery:
    So what is the size of the squares 2x2, 3x3, ?

2'  x  2'

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 10:52 AM

xtabent:

well what happens when you get a left handed stance..as one of my saves show,the hands are for left hand ,the putter is for right hand putting away from the hole...this has happened a couple of times to me..

X

You need to turn around and aim towards the hole, not away from it.  Problem solved.

• GrimDeath
    6 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 11:22 AM

no only if the physics of the game correlated with all your good iodes there WGTICONS

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 12:14 PM

I've seen the backwards hands before. Trust the view and your aim. It's a graphics thing.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 2:33 PM

Which view do you trust the most Jim ?........front or reverse as they are often different. I trust the reverse, most of the time.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 6:02 PM

Yappy22:

Which view do you trust the most Jim ?........front or reverse as they are often different. I trust the reverse, most of the time.

I do too but there's something to be said about aiming by instinct, or feel,  from the front view. If you see it enough times it gets easier. A lot of times when you have the reverse view and the break is at an odd angle that you can't see straight on,  the front view becomes useful. You really need to see the beginning of the putt, too, so even aiming in reverse you pay attention to that.

• PAGES
RSS