Help › Forums

DISCOURAGED!!!!

Wed, Nov 23 2011 9:10 PM (45 replies)
  • SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 3:49 PM

TheAceFactor:

SHRUDE:
    See, IRL, in my bag.. I have a driver, 3 irons and a broom stick with no bristles.
    lol , ok. Well , whether it's a hybrid , a  1 iron, or a broom(with no bristles.) It is a weapon in an arsenal that I wouldn't view as a "useless" item (to all). You may want to sweep leaves and dried worms before you putt...broom becomes not so useless real quick. In all seriousness , I have no probs with 3 wedges or 10 for that matter, if thats what works for an individual. I simply view "no club" as useless...it has a purpose. It's like , someone the other day trying to tell Priestess why Cleveland's would out perform her pings. Well , I assure you , she's carrying her pings for a reason. (Her reason) They may be useless , or not serve a purpose for him , but I assure you they do for her. As for a hybrid , it serves a huge purpose in my style of play , and "is not" rarely used...at all.  So , thats all I intended to bring to light here anyway. There is really no useless golf club. IMO

P.S. You  may one day cut a deal with Skycaddie with that broom of yours. " Purchase  a skycaddie today and receive a free bristleless  broom (with attachments) , it's a ball retriever, an umbrella,  a snake killer , and a walking stick. Simply attach the fiber optic bristles and sweep those pesky dried worms and leaves away for ever , Day or Night.  Attach the sham mi and dry your cart seat in seconds.     What do ya' think ? Not so useless huh ?  Might be something to think about Shrude...might have a winner with this broom thingy.     

Ace

Ace, I understand your point well but I think Shrude is right most ditch the hybrid. But if it works for you and others I think that is great!

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 3:58 PM

A Tour Pro giving advise to Legend with a 60 avg. I just love these forums...LMFAO!!!

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 4:07 PM

I'd add a metal detector to the bag as well. You might find something valuable in the weeds.

Saying that, I found a sleeve of balls once. Just the once mind.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 9:33 PM

I know this is going to sound strange... yes, there are inconsistencies, but they are for the most part... consistent.  The fringe always plays wrong if hit a certain way, though it is much better than it was.  Sometimes, it is practice, or as was said, trial and error... but learning the inconsistencies and how to avoid them.

And yes, from around the green, good wedges are a must.  I'd feel unarmed without a good 64 degree wedge.

• davidmvera
    11 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 1:36 PM

It took awhile to figure this out but if you set up for the same shot every time the same way and you get a different result, guess what your a golfer. ever notice that the wind is blowing straight north. It never just blows just straight north if you stare at it you will see that is wiggles. wind is never consistent, there fore you will always get a different result. You might hit 4 the same then two not so good. Your a golfer. Enjoy. Also every time you go up a level the clubs change just a little bit which throws every thing off for a game or two then goes back to normal. It's not a big deal. Its make me feel like a real golfer when I have a bad day. Enjoy. Watch the next time you level up. Enjoy.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 9:28 AM

KLJantz:

Any suggestions before I wave goodbye??

Hurry up and do. 

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 9:50 AM

davidmvera:
    Also every time you go up a level the clubs change just a little bit which throws every thing off for a game or two then goes back to normal. It's not a big deal. Its make me feel like a real golfer when I have a bad day. Enjoy. Watch the next time you level up. Enjoy.

Just looked at your profile and read your status.Guess i should go f--k myself!

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 10:08 AM

Wow, quite the status statement there. Unbelievable.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 10:32 AM

Rob, before you go out and take advantage of yourself, stop and think. Eyes are every wheres. Have some pride man. let someone else do that with you. Don't get caught with a tilt in your kilt. 

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 11:01 AM

I LOVE Ace's paid advertising scheem.....LMAO! As always...thanks Ace. 

RSS