Forums

Help › Forums

Cheater?

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 26 2013 3:17 AM (8 replies)
  • LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 5:07 PM

Let's see ... this avatar who is about to win a week 42 9-holer has no friends, no country club, no blogs.... tour pro avg. 64, all wgt equipment -- yet as HACK, in their 1st round, scored a phenomenal 42 feet in a CTTH tournament. Wow. Then, for some reason, didn't play for TWO MONTHS. Not to worry, though, they play in LOTS of weekly WGT 9 hole and CTTH tournaments. In fact, that's ALL this person plays -- in addition to this week, he/she won week 39, and week 38 got 4th place, to name a few.

Gee, I wonder if they're a multiple account cheater who's about to win another TP tourney...

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 5:22 PM

Or maybe its Obie One Canobie!

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 10:23 PM

I reported it to WGT.  Let's see if they do anything 

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 2:33 PM

Nope. Nothing. They let him take the credits away from the honest players. Well done, WGT! I report an obvious cheat and you DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. 

Will this encourage the people who are already cheating? Yes. Will it encourage more people to cheat, cuz you can get away with it, and it's a way to compete in a game full of the cheaters you allow to continue having multiple accounts? Yup.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 2:39 PM

Time out on the witch hunt. What's so unusual about the scenario? CTTHs are unlimited and very easy to sit in front of and pound away at. In fact, it's a great way to learn your clubs and shots. Enough confidence and you go play 9 hole freebies-ranked rounds that will eventually promote the player. 

If they're doing it this way with the free clubs then I say "nice going."

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 6:34 PM

It might be Obie One Canobie or maybe this guy..

• bobalu58
    17 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 6:13 PM

Just got done playin a yahoo named tigerwoodsnot.  please explain to me how this douchebag could hit the stock wgt ball 290yards into a 15mph wind.  If this guy ain't cheating my name is mary *** poppins.  you guys running this site are a bunch of greedy twits who do nothing about *** like this.   I'm sure you read this and laugh your asses off.  You have a crapload of cheaters out there and don't do a  *** thing about it.  You disgust me.

• dinotigert
    4 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2013 5:01 AM

well bobalu58, don't know all the facts like what driver was he using, that's major considering ive watched my wife in 12 mph head wind clear 280 then hop another 5 yards using her level I think 48 r1 driver so its not that hard to believe that what he did would not be possible with the level 96 r1 or either one of the upper level r11s.  and please tell me you were playing for credits, if you were not playing for credits , hell even if you were  it sounds like your one of those players that writes wgt  any time you lose stating how someones cheating because there is no way they should be able to something at that level or whatever. just quit crying, suck it up and learn how to play better. if you want i'll give you my wifes number and I can assure you shes not a cheat, even though you will say she is and write wgt. play her and she will kick you so hard you will be wearing you rear end as a hat, you'll probably quit the game. either way stop accusing players of cheating when you don't know for sure and apparently you dont that they are. thank you dino tigert 

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2013 3:17 AM

Oh my, what a thread. Level 92 Legend hits a 290 yard drive and some guy has an aneurism, someone else does well in an unlimited to win 7 credits and gets reported.

Yep, WGT is laughing their asses off, can you imagine the person who's job it is to read the emails they must get.

RSS