Forums

Help › Forums

Profile names

Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:33 AM (190 replies)
  • sweets12
    565 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 12:42 PM

Mine is a play on words. I worked as a fire-fighter for 30 yrs and one of my crew always called me Sweets (as my last name is Candy). I always wear # 12 on my ball shirt:---- thus Sweets12.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 10:13 PM

The Initials of all my sons first name and DOB #.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 1:00 AM

I use to be green...lol.

Still a great post, i must admit.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 2:08 AM

pjctas0822:

The Initials of all my sons first name and DOB #.

Have you got 6 sons PJ?   and Happy Birthday... mine was the 24th of Aug.

-Roger

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 2:47 AM

My nickname has always been Fish for as long as I can remember. I don't mind it, there are a lot worse things to be called.

• Slowwedge
    143 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 4:33 AM

I have my nickname since many years ago when I was disqualified in a tournament for playing to slow. My dear (?) friends in my CC nailed the name before I played my next tournament and new members in the CC does not know my real name, they all call me Slowie.

• GottaBeJoking
    1,462 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 5:43 AM

Great thread.

Lost count of the times mine has been appropriate for one thing or another (many to do with the missus), & gets used a lot by others in multiplay which is neat.

But came about just from pure frustration when confronted with the requirement... for yet another user name & password.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 5:28 AM

courteneyfish:

My nickname has always been Fish for as long as I can remember. I don't mind it, there are a lot worse things to be called.

Do you remember why they nicknamed you that Courteney?

Heaps of angry posts lately...   bout time to repost this.  Just to put a big smile on everybody's face again when reading it :)

• WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 7:10 AM

Decided on WoodenHands as my nick because IRL I putt like my hands are made of wood, got absolutely no feel or touch, figured I'd be much the same on here and I wasn't wrong.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 7:38 AM

Nothing original here.

Jimbo - Well James but friends call me Jim / Jimbo sometimes amongst other things, lol

G - Start of surname

And yes born in that fine vintage year.

Really just a name I thought of on the fly expecting some nonsense game that would keep me amused for a minute only.  Captured my imagination same as PGA Tour did back in the day, and unlike that old game has the complexity to keep me very amused still.

RSS