Forums

Help › Forums

Profile names

Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:33 AM (190 replies)
  • Megan22
    2,115 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 1:51 AM

First name and age when joined....who knew this would become my strange addiction?!?! (think I could get on that tv show??)

• walterjordan
    134 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 3:38 AM

Mine is the first name of the greatest RB ever, ....wait the greatest football player ever, known as sweetness Walter Payton R.I.P and the second part of my name is for his airness, the greatest player , competitor, and winner ever Michael Jordan. GG and GL in future play 

• ChillGurl
    55 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 5:04 AM

What a great thread! So entertaining :-)

Mine's easy...I am hyperactive & everyone says to me chill girl !

LOL

Best I got :-)

Carrie

• StrayedFairway
    379 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 11:50 AM

Mine's easy as well, just look at my driving accuracy stats ! 

Stray

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 12:11 PM

A few years back before I wrecked my knee the guys I played with called me Boomer because I drove the ball so far.............to bad the rest of my game was so bad.  lol

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 1:16 PM

Interesting thread, Roger......have enjoyed reading everyone's "story".

My WGT name is pretty obvious.  And, of course, since everyone KNOWS everything is just BIGGER in Texas......I had to use all CAPS....lol.  I used my "age" for the number......dang, who would have guessed I was going to age......Ha!  Most likely, IF "WGT" would allow us to change our WGT user names.....I'd be BOBTX70....before I ever reach the "LEGEND" tier.......geeeezzzzzzz.

• Gearman
    122 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 1:32 PM

Mine is my job. I make gears for a living.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 2:02 PM

Almost 20 yrs, ago there were a couple radio personalities in the Albany N.Y. area by the name of Mason and Sheehan. These guys were flat out hilarious and had a pretty rabid fanbase. Every year they held a " Listener Appreciation Party " where they booked a Hotel/Bar/Restaurant in the Lake George N.Y. area for 100 or so guests for two days .  Rooms, meals and great local bands for entertainment , All you had to pay for was your own beverages.You could win tickets by being caller # so and so , or, If you did something truly original that happened to get their attention you might get lucky and be one of the "chosen few". I had the priveledge of attending 3 years running by basically harassing them with badly written poetry ala Dr. Suess style but, as that name was already taken and my wife collected everything "Moose" , DrMoose  was born.

Doc

• titus1919
    130 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 11:05 AM

One of my best dogs was named Titus And I was born on the 19th and adopted on the 19th. So TITUS1919

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 11:41 AM

Whew!  And here I was thinking you were 93 years old.

RSS