Forums

Help › Forums

Profile names

Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:33 AM (190 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 11:00 AM

I enjoy golf, sex, and the occasional double entendre.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 4:04 PM

Years ago when I played real golf I could drive the ball a long ways, mostly straight. But that was all I could do, the rest of my game was a mess. So one of the guys I played with started calling me Boomer................. it stuck...Can't remember were the boy came from. One day I was Boomer the next I was Boomerboy. 44 is a lucky no....daily doubles that payed   $2436.95.......and $1589.00. Real name is Todd.

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Sat, Oct 4 2014 2:46 PM

I have an acquaintance that plays this game and was dating a chick from Canada, after traveling to Canada for a weekend with him because things weren't going well between them & they decided they wanted a neutral party to stop any hostilities from erupting while in each others presence. I acquiesced.  All was well at dinner. Things were looking up. During the following relaxation at the house he would ask her to grab a beer for all. He kept referring to her as "short stick". She did not seem to mind. I thought it was a bit off. None of my business.

Well inevitably a fight began in the bedroom late at night and my friend stormed out of the house. I was falling back to sleep on the couch and was awoken buy a very warm soft smooth feeling. I reached for the light and a thin fingered hand attached to an arm with the slightest smell of perfume said, "Don't". "You need my assistance".

I knew the smell of my friends $1.29 deoderant & it was not the aroma I was at the same time enjoying & causing extreme anxiety throughout my now tingling nerves. A soft voice explained that I needed to find a new ride home as my friend had just headed for the border.

She told me not to worry as she lifted me to a sitting, exposed, position on the couch. Then as she began to touch my right knee with her now warm hand she motioned for my other hand and pulled me up of the couch and into her soft, smooth as the finest silk hot body. Wrapping her silky smooth arms around my back and down >>>>>>>. Ahhhhhhh

She whispered in my ear, "I have a much more comfortable place for you to be tonight". I remember thinking while I was walking towards the magnificent rapture about to take place, did David leave my clubs behind? Wow, what a night & morning, a quick brunch, insatiable would be close. She did her best.

Three weeks later I felt funny (not so) & went to the doctor who told me the cost of rapture.

Having nothing to do I remembered my friend (In hysterics by this time) knowing what would have taken place after he left, with her, and her deviant ways, and not telling me why he left after her telling him what she had contracted from cheating on him with another girl, and I remembered they met on this game site.

So as a tribute to both of them I chose a name that would forever never let them forget what friends & lovers do for, and too, innocent people trying to be supportive objective of both sides of a story.

Also Every time I am within a certain yardage of a green her name pops into my head.

I'm feeling much better now.

Pee

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 9:52 AM

THAT WAS GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 10:22 AM

ithurtswnipee:

Three weeks later I felt funny (not so) & went to the doctor who told me the cost of rapture.

Ah yes.... " Rastus was a walking down the street when Leroy saw him and said "Hey Rastus..how you been? Where's Liza ? I ain't seen ya for da longest tyne" " Oh, Liza....she done bleeded to death an died ! Most painful case of gonorrhea I ever seen " " oh Rastus, is you silly ? You can't bleed to death with gonorrhea ! "  " by god, you can if you give it to me ! "

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 10:23 AM

ithurtswnipee:

Ah yes.... " Rastus was a walking down the street when Leroy saw him and said "Hey Rastus..how you been? Where's Liza ? I ain't seen ya for da longest tyne" " Oh, Liza....she done bleeded to death an died ! Most painful case of gonorrhea I ever seen " " oh Rastus, is you silly ? You can't bleed to death with gonorrhea ! "  " by god, you can if you give it to me ! "

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 11:16 AM

Oh, that's so edgy.

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 12:33 PM

sweetmiffy:

Oh, that's so edgy.

Mine or Miss Pie's ?

I think Miss Pie gave me a double back hand there, Maybe? ;) Not sure.

I won't comment on the ethnic swerve in the road. Well ok. It is humorous, however I do not know you and do not want to offend you. If I am correct you are southern & I understand humor can be  exceptable within parameters of ones upbringing. So I try to find humor rather than confrontation in all I see, hear, or do. But alas, some are humorless & intolerant of people they do not give the opportunity to know first before the sword is unsheathed.

If it was a double back hand then I gladly except in the homorous nature of my humanity. If not then I except your right of intelect (very good one) & freedom of speech. If you reply I will have been enlightened towards a small bit of who you are. If not the mystery remains.

Miss Miffy I also do not know you.The above question still stands about your quote. Again an answer shall give insight. Understandable if nothing follows.Peer presure is difficult to be shackled with. However you just keep on keeping on. You are very entertaining. Also very sharp..

All good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere.

May harmony rein   -------------------------------<*{{{{{{-(

Sorry miss Miffy I missed your "Gross" post. I agree wholeheartedly. What some wile women will do to men & each other at times. It can be deplorable.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 6:03 PM

ithurtswnipee:
    If I am correct you are southern & I understand humor can be  exceptable within parameters of ones upbringing

Well, yes I am...Southern California. I keep humor simple. My only balance scale is if I laugh. I appreciate "no holds barrred" humor and am intelligent enough to accept any variety, including the most vulgar & filthy...that is what is acceptable to me. I like to laugh. ;-}}

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Tue, Oct 7 2014 10:04 AM

mgb are my initials, 10% Irish and hard, hard core Notre Dame fan, hence mgbirish!

RSS