Forums

Help › Forums

1 Free wedge to a beginner everyday

Mon, Nov 14 2011 7:31 AM (84 replies)
  • RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 2:01 PM

jordanisawesome:

Those clevelands rock though at  900 credit wedges he will have to get on his own. Ones im giving away are 110cr  ( could help 8 people for cost of one of those clevelands)

craigswan congrats on hitting 500 ranked rounds. I sent you that wedge a few days ago. You have to select it and stick it in your current bag.

• chiangraidavid
    5 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 12:19 PM

OK the 68 or 85 will be good. I was looking too far ahead at the LvL 38 club.

Thanks in advance.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 8:55 PM

chiangraidavid:

OK the 68 or 85 will be good. I was looking too far ahead at the LvL 38 club.

Thanks in advance.

Should be in your bag now, enjoy

• pantherz
    8 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 6:59 AM

Still doing this?  Would love to try a new wedge.  Very nice gesture on your part, and congrats on the new grandson!

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 7:44 AM

pantherz:

Still doing this?  Would love to try a new wedge.  Very nice gesture on your part, and congrats on the new grandson!

Thnx, just sent you the wedge.  Once you see how sweet upgraded clubs are at scoring, I imagine you'll want more and more of the good stuff lol.  

I feel like a crack dealer, "here buddy, the first is free, tell your friends about how good it is"  lol then when you get addicted, your spending spree just begins! haha suppose I'm just an enabler , you thank me now, you may cuss me later as you feed your addiction for better stuff LOL

• chrislabrie
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 8:27 AM

I am just starting and can't really lower my score past 80. WHen is the next time to post since todays the 27th? 0300? I would love a wedge, and congrats!

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 1:51 PM

chrislabrie:

I am just starting and can't really lower my score past 80. WHen is the next time to post since todays the 27th? 0300? I would love a wedge, and congrats!

Chris, you and markopolor7 ( just saw you had posted couple days ago)  should have it now. It doesnt auto select, but if you go into your equipment from gameclient page, you can manually put it in your bag.

• chrislabrie
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 6:05 PM

Got it! Thank you!

• mreis
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 11:21 AM

Very generous sir :)

I would like to take you up on this offer, if still possible. And congrats!!!

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 3:33 PM

mreis:

Very generous sir :)

I would like to take you up on this offer, if still possible. And congrats!!!

Have fun and enjoy, you should have it now

Don

RSS