Forums

Help › Forums

1 Free wedge to a beginner everyday

Mon, Nov 14 2011 7:31 AM (84 replies)
  • LakshyaDheer
    5 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 9:17 AM

Can i get one? i need new clubs to get better score!
    I'm rank 14! 

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 10:24 AM

Rickypro:

Very kind of you to do this RUNWME.

Thanks Ricky. As you know, this is a great site with people helping one another. I was helped a great deal during my early days and every week  playing with different players learn another way to approach a shot. I'm just doing a small part to repay kindness shown to me by "paying it forward"

• aMt405
    1 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 10:51 AM

this is a great idea, i would like one if i meet the requirements. and ill be sure to pay this forward as soon as i can

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 12:23 PM

aMt405:

this is a great idea, i would like one if i meet the requirements. and ill be sure to pay this forward as soon as i can

that you do , its in your bag now

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 12:25 PM

LakshyaDheer:

Can i get one? i need new clubs to get better score!
    I'm rank 14! 

Since you just joined a couple days ago ,Toss down 7 more ranked rounds, and if your still enjoying the game, post again and I'll hook you up. I use 10 minimum ranked rounds just as guideline so you've played enough to know if you like game to stick it with or not

• stukas69
    8 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 12:55 PM

yo, not exactly sure how many rounds I've played but i know i need a few "better" clubs to help me out; any help is appreciated. speaking of which, how do I use the "EZ" method of swinging? I can't seem to make it work at all. Whats the secret?? thanks ... me

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 7:57 PM

stukas69:

yo, not exactly sure how many rounds I've played but i know i need a few "better" clubs to help me out; any help is appreciated. speaking of which, how do I use the "EZ" method of swinging? I can't seem to make it work at all. Whats the secret?? thanks ... me

Youve played 3 ranked rounds so far.  Click on your stats to see it. The EZ swing clubs are very inconsistent.   Learn to hit the meter with starter clubs, there are balls you can buy with "FEEL" which slow the meter down some.

• LakshyaDheer
    5 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 10:25 PM

Thank you!

• Mallyally
    16 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 5:25 AM

I ould also love to take you up on your kind offer with a promise to pay it forward.

M

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 4:06 AM

Mallyally:

I ould also love to take you up on your kind offer with a promise to pay it forward.

M

You got it , gl and have fun

RSS