Forums

Help › Forums

Anti American sentiment from UK players

Fri, Nov 11 2011 6:03 PM (164 replies)
  • texasinaz
    18 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 6:19 PM

why is it that the world hates america so much, but who is the first one they call, or who is the first to offer help when needed.

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 6:23 PM

What a NOB....Before you polish your balls to much..Check your history....

@ wobbly NObby

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 6:29 PM

Let me be the first person to speak, that live in Germany... Even though I am an American born in Michigan, and came here 30yrs ago as a soldier.  You all should be ashamed for being so patriotic, I see the German people working hard, and quietly taking over Europe.  Why worry yourselves over Anti sentiments from anywhere, soon you'll all be forced to learn German or Chinese anyway... hehehe hahaha.  still waters run deep.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 6:38 PM

Anyone who reads "The Art of War" would know that. What is the bottom line. China...fact of life

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 7:07 PM

esssy:

i wonder if the english are still paying of the loan they got from america during the world war  and interest flew with the times and the english was getting behind in payments so the rest of the commonwealth bail you out of that one lol

As far as i'm aware we have payed back the loan to the USA,and as for commonwealth bailing us out too funny.

RUSSELL

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 7:15 PM

SweetiePie:

I've been to England three times. Ugly men and the food is just awful...learn to cook

So they're all adonisis in the USA then huh? how is our food bloody awful? was it because you couldn't plaster melted cheese sauce over everything(joke) i've seen manvfood lol the only thing you got right is our weather is shite.

RUSSELL

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 7:17 PM

texasinaz:

why is it that the world hates america so much, but who is the first one they call, or who is the first to offer help when needed.

Your not alone there try asking an Englishmen how Europe feels about us lol

RUSSELL

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 7:26 PM

It dos not matter//\\\\

I t douse not matter. Your country is at joke level. Undertand  this. Your Country is old filthy, and terrible

lf

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 7:38 PM

SweetiePie:

It dos not matter//\\\\

I t douse not matter. Your country is at joke level. Undertand  this. Your Country is old filthy, and terrible

lf

Yeh ok if you say so,maybe next time you visit the Uk,maybe you could ask someone  to teach you how to spell the English language(just a thought)

RSS