Forums

Help › Forums

Anti American sentiment from UK players

Fri, Nov 11 2011 6:03 PM (164 replies)
  • PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 1:38 PM

Why does living in America count for anything? I live in Chile, doesn't make me handsome.

Plenty of good-looking guys in England, plenty of ugly guys the World over. Why would men be ugly in England and not in Scotland or Wales?

Not that I am gay, but what about David Beckham?

And what about this pair?

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-243.htm

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 1:39 PM

hi folks,

this started fairly civil and now is degrading, so let's go back to civil or i'll be forced to glue the thread shut.

-wgticon

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 1:58 PM

Sorry Icon..you know my mouth,,,.I promise to behave.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 2:03 PM

PeterHopper:
    Not that I am gay

Well shoot, now I have to unfriend you.

• cricketrules
    1,050 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 7:46 AM

esssy:

we have to secret weapons for the ashes next time around and england is going to be shocked what happen to our game even peterson will be scratching his head

One of those wepaons isn't lulling the opposition into a false sense of security, is it? 47 all out and staring a heavy defeat in the face against a team not up to England's standards. Prepare to be shocked, England. Those Ashes are practically gone already.

Jack.

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 8:59 AM

Seems like some people don't have any mirrors in their house.

• Toothpic
    32 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 9:51 AM

SweetiePie:

Very grim old school brew...I can't believe how people are fooled and brainwashed into thinking it taste good...amazing. It tastes like piss which is a treasure washing down the UK food.

Never drunk it sweetie pie dear, maybe it tastes nice when mixed with the bullsh1t in your mouth.

I love Americans, all those I have met during my time abroad, and serving in the Armed Forces and on holiday have been friendly and sociable.

There are obviously exceptions on both sides of the Atlantic, and even more obviously Sweetie Pie you are one of them.

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 11:55 AM

Aint it time you lot stopped talking such a load of crap and get on with the important  things in life.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 1:50 PM

I live in California, have been in many countries all over the world, I have the money to live anywhere I please and choose America although I really dig Paris and France in general. But in fact, It is just that you don't know that you don't know. A simple fact of life. Sorry.

RSS