Forums

Help › Forums

Anti American sentiment from UK players

Fri, Nov 11 2011 6:03 PM (164 replies)
  • Gobbybobby1
    7 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 2:10 PM

America, LOVES

oil, wealth, power, invading countries that they made millions out of selling the weapons to, that are now killing their own people (i wont call them troops) even WE realise that our SOLDIERS are there because we are hard and it NOW needs to be done and sorted out proper,  because the U.S senate need justification (this is UK code for, we are bailing you out again)

BUT hey lets not make golf political,

So STFU u.s.a and stop being the whining *** and play golf.

;-)

• kev772
    25 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 3:25 PM

has this become a cricket thread now lol, doesn't matter who you have as a secret weapon  you won't get the ashes back.  To go back to the original topic there is no need to get abusive to  anyone no matter which  country they are from unless the Aussies do win the  ashes back then that's a different matter .....  joking

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 3:34 PM

Gobbybobby1:

America, LOVES

oil, wealth, power, invading countries that they made millions out of selling the weapons to, that are now killing their own people (i wont call them troops) even WE realise that our SOLDIERS are there because we are hard and it NOW needs to be done and sorted out proper,  because the U.S senate need justification (this is UK code for, we are bailing you out again)

BUT hey lets not make golf political,

So STFU u.s.a and stop being the whining *** and play golf.

;-)

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! jeez.

British Empire

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    British Empire
    Flag
    The areas of the world that at one time were part of the British Empire. Current British Overseas Territories are underlined in red.
    The areas of the world that at one time were part of the British Empire. Current British Overseas Territories are underlined in red.

The British Empire comprised the dominionscoloniesprotectoratesmandates and other territories ruled or administered by the United Kingdom. It originated with the overseas colonies and trading posts established by England in the late 16th and early 17th centuries. At its height it was the largestempire in history and, for over a century, was the foremost global power.[1] By 1922 the British Empire held sway over about 458 million people, one-quarter of the world's population at the time,[2] and covered more than 33,700,000 km2 (13,012,000 sq mi), almost a quarter of the Earth's total land area.[3][4] As a result, its politicallinguistic and cultural legacy is widespread. At the peak of its power, it was often said that "the sun never sets on the British Empire" because its span across the globe ensured that the sun was always shining on at least one of its numerous territories.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 3:39 PM

I believe one theory for the sun never setting on the British Empire, was that one couldn't trust an Englishman in the dark...

• MadMP
    75 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 4:38 PM

I don't know how this topic came up but you are way out of line. I'm a Vietnam Vet and I really don't like your implications. We kicked your ass to create America and then we came to help you so you wouldn't become one of Hitler's subjects. So what's your problem jerkoff?

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 5:20 PM

I've been to England three times. Ugly men and the food is just awful...learn to cook

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 6:05 PM

I think we all need to take a deep breath and understand that we are all just common people that play this game and understand that we are all just victims of the same circumstance's  OUR GOVERNMENT'S and there is really no need to hack on each other. remember never judge an entire country for action's of a few. Happy hitting...

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 6:12 PM

Just the terrible food, grim behavior, and of course the weather...trifecta

RSS