Help › Forums

Legend

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 29 2011 4:12 PM (33 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 6:47 AM

russellfahey:
     Even though i'm not a legend yet(still hesitating lol) i know all about the green speed of legend tourny greens as i'm a member of a guild on WGTLS where we mostly play against legends so i will be prepared when i do make the step up to legend :)

:-)      I thought the very same thing as TM.......But damn if they don't seem faster now that I made Legend.

Just sayin

Hp

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 7:12 AM

congrats,:)

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 7:53 AM

Pryke:

Done it. Got to Legend. 68 days of play (a lot of play lol) not including the week off.

Congrats on making legend in such short order.  That g10 driver is a great driver, but the r9 will outdrive it a ton.  It'll help you  from the legend tees. Check your bag, a R9 may have just magically appeared in it.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 7:59 AM

Welcome to the GRINDER, Pryke....Good Luck and Congrats.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 9:23 AM

hpurey:

russellfahey:
     Even though i'm not a legend yet(still hesitating lol) i know all about the green speed of legend tourny greens as i'm a member of a guild on WGTLS where we mostly play against legends so i will be prepared when i do make the step up to legend :)

:-)      I thought the very same thing as TM.......But damn if they don't seem faster now that I made Legend.

Just sayin

Hp

i wish you hadn't told me that lol an there's me thinking i had the legend green speed down :(

RUSSELL

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 9:32 AM

Hi,,

Congrats Pryke! Great job.

I got the G-10 and like its precision. I don't like the distance. this driver won't cut it at the master tier let alone this tour-pro level.

I have to save my sheckles for a driver that will reach out and touch the attack distances,,

I'm practicing everyday and really trying,,my putter is good but I see the ghost is the bomb.

I got a nice TM wedge but i can't really rely on the thing to get it close for some reason.

Every time i try to join a group,,they all disconnect and i never get to ask how they like their equipment.

I'd like a CC,,maybe i'll try a CC and see if i can get some tips,,,these new TM woods i got a sweet but,,man it take getting used to this trouble club with the extra few yards it hits,,,seems like it gets to be a coin flipper over 2oo yards in,,idk,,,guess i sound like a wishy washy hack,,,maybe i still am,,,i can't fire any better than a 32 in perfect conditions,,,all these guys shootin perfect games early in.

I love this game obviously and i will take any advice about what to have in my bag,,what not ect.

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 9:36 AM

Welcome to the legend tier Pryke. It's a little tough getting used to the longer tees and faster greens but that's what makes this game exciting.....Good Luck !!

• Pryke
    295 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 12:18 PM

RUNWME:

Congrats on making legend in such short order.  That g10 driver is a great driver, but the r9 will outdrive it a ton.  It'll help you  from the legend tees. Check your bag, a R9 may have just magically appeared in it.

RUNWME, you have got to be the nicest player here. If it was possible I would not accept the gift...but too late. I thought about repaying you in kind but instead I will 'pass it on'

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 12:40 PM

Pryke:

RUNWME, you have got to be the nicest player here. If it was possible I would not accept the gift...but too late. I thought about repaying you in kind but instead I will 'pass it on'

"Pass it on" or pay it forward to another down the road would be perfect.  

Enjoy legend tees and congrats again

Don

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 1:04 PM

is 61  or 61.99 to become legend..i'm sitting on 62.02 and shot a few under par rounds and no change.

X

RSS