Forums

Help › Forums

driver's

Mon, Dec 5 2011 10:50 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fonde
    141 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 8:37 AM

thank's for the reply's on my post ( driver's ) as a legend tier player , i'm not wanting to have a advantage over anyone else, but i would like to play with a driver that would give me , a level playing field with TM  who have same driver's , but play shorter tee's.. i want to thank WGT for letting me give my 2 cent's..

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 10:45 AM

fonde:

thank's for the reply's on my post ( driver's ) as a legend tier player , i'm not wanting to have a advantage over anyone else, but i would like to play with a driver that would give me , a level playing field with TM  who have same driver's , but play shorter tee's.. i want to thank WGT for letting me give my 2 cent's..

Your match play record is 18-5 against tour masters ... so, um, what's the problem? Do you want to make sure that your opponent has absolutely no chance at all? 

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 10:50 AM

TWOMINUSONE:
    Now theres a thought. How about if you could improve your distance ETC from consecutive days played. As we know, if you stop playing in real life, your game is going to suffer. But if you played every day, you could or should improve at a steady pace. So why not make it so that the more you play here, the longer distance, forgiveness ETC you will tweak from your clubs? Just a thought.

It could be limited the same as the daily play xp points stop going up when you reach 880points. 2 yards a day for 7 days and then you're at your maximum yardage could work maybe. Miss a day and your back to the original distance.

• PAGES
RSS