Help › Forums

WGT's Newest Tour Master!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 28 2011 6:48 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 9:18 AM

Hi all super happy just became a Tour Master this morning. I was sitting at a 63.18 Average and doing the weekly. Not only did I become a TM but did it in style recording my first Sub 30 (Scored a 27 in the weekly St. Andy's front 9). I became a Master on Sept. 27th and became a TM today 2 months later. Ren a regular poster posted if you make it to TM in 2 months please let me know the secret. Well Ren has become a TM since then but will share. I have made sure to play all the free tournments each week. I play the repeatable ones as much as I can and play some AS & Match play. No secret I just play like that.

Well there is one more level to go so I will start on my next goal of Legend, thanks to all the posters and people that make guides as they have helped with there knowledge. I am going to post the score that put me over to TM, just so stoked!

Thanks all and look forward to seeing you out there.

Mes.

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 9:26 AM

Congratulations Mes!  Well done!  And with a 27 to boot - Great Round!  Just hit TM myself on Tuesday (my path getting there was a bit longer than yours at 6 months. lol).

Lashe

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 10:17 AM

Lashe:

Congratulations Mes!  Well done!  And with a 27 to boot - Great Round!  Just hit TM myself on Tuesday (my path getting there was a bit longer than yours at 6 months. lol).

Lashe

First "HUGH GRATZ" to you as well.Its awsome leveling up & look forward to being a Legend down the road. As for the 27 I was like woot, just a great feeling. I missed the birdie on 8 by 5 inchs and was like "NOOOOOO" lol, but hit the eagle on 9 to make the 27. My best 9 previous was a 30 on 9 and a 29 on the front of a 18 at Cabo.

Thanks for you post, hope to see you out threre!

Mes.

PS: First game as a TM did a AS, ironically on St. Andys wild winds, first hole plopped one in the water was like great, me & my partner were down 2 after 3 but came back and took a lead into the 8th both parties birdied the last hole for a come back win, was great.  

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 1:52 PM

Congrats mesmorizer,

I made it last night myself playing in that same tourney and shooting a 28!  Good luck, maybe we can play a round sometime.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 2:26 PM

Mes-

Congrats! Getting to TM must feel great, and the 27 is just icing on the cake. Good for you. Hope to join you soon.

MC

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 7:58 PM

TY BF & ty for friending me, look forward to playing a round with you. You scored a 28 which is awsome and a great way to level up. 

Ty MC its a ton of fun, keep playing the free stuff and replaybles and you will get there. I have friended you maybe we can get a round in sometime.

Mes.

• Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 3:02 AM

Congratulations! That's a pretty card...

I made it to master on the 24th of July, and at the time I think I said I was hoping to make TM by Christmas. Still thinking I might be able to do it, but it will take a bit. Really looking forward to being on Tourney greens all the time. It sucks going back and forth.

Doing it in 2 months is really quite an achievement--I am super impressed as someone struggling to get to the same spot.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 6:37 AM

Congrats!.......nice shootin

Good to hear when players are trying to advance

Hp

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 8:20 AM

Thanks so much for your colourful banner Essay and Gratz! You bring alot of fun to the forums and most of them brign a smile to my face.

HP above me thanks so much for the Gratz and yes there are people playing the game as meant. Doing the best we can and trying to reach the coveted Legend Status when we can really work on perfecting the game from the hardest & longest tees. The game is great fun and that is the challange for me at least.

Phaxda, Thanks so much for the Gratz, the card is very preety 1st saved one hope to have more saved ones lol. You will become a Tour Master in due time just keep chipping away, play all the course and eventually you get there. As for the 2 months well I play alot lol. Been playing this game since August and am hooked, I use to play a few other online game and some people that know me like why arent you on? I  am like hey when I got time for play online I am at WGT now lol.

Thanks again guys,

Mes.

• PAGES
RSS