Help › Forums

WGT's Newest Tour Master!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 28 2011 6:48 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 10:06 AM

Same with me, Mes I used to play more online games like lots of Mario Kart on the Wii and some silly word games on Facebook and whatnot, now it's all golf. 

You should check out the WGTLS ladders, that makes it even more addicting! 

Still hoping for by Christmas for TM, think I can do it. Will probably need to play a few more easier courses--too much Oakmont! 

I think it's really sad that some people are content to sandbag in this game and never progress--I could never be happy with that, just not my style. 

Let's play a round sometime, I am always up for one. 

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 6:48 PM

Phaxda:

Same with me, Mes I used to play more online games like lots of Mario Kart on the Wii and some silly word games on Facebook and whatnot, now it's all golf. 

You should check out the WGTLS ladders, that makes it even more addicting! 

Still hoping for by Christmas for TM, think I can do it. Will probably need to play a few more easier courses--too much Oakmont! 

I think it's really sad that some people are content to sandbag in this game and never progress--I could never be happy with that, just not my style. 

Let's play a round sometime, I am always up for one. 

Thanks bud I look forward to having a Match with you, I will check the WGTLS Ladder thing, do you have a link to it?? sounds cool.

Mes.

• PAGES
RSS