Forums

Help › Forums

An etiquette question

Sat, Jan 14 2012 9:18 AM (43 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 5:48 PM

Yeah i have encountered several comments regarding a 'quitting' Tiger Woods.

The words 'quit' and Tiger Woods,,don't jive. Tiger wouldn't 'quit' a golf game if his life depended on it.

SO bust Tigers chops however you like,,but when i hear the Tiger qutter bs again, I'm gonna keep correcting that comment.

For a golfer (Tiger) that blows away the competition at a US open with a huge margin,,on a injured knee,,

Give me a break with the TIger quitting comments.

THe guy just won a tourney for Cripe's sake,,he hasn't quit. sheesh

quote:Look out for the boys playing in tigers sunday reds. Not all but most tend to choke and quit. Kinda like Tiger.

knock it off. Get this "tiger quit' bs out of your so called mind.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 8:20 PM

BubbaCrusher007:

Yeah i have encountered several comments regarding a 'quitting' Tiger Woods.

The words 'quit' and Tiger Woods,,don't jive. Tiger wouldn't 'quit' a golf game if his life depended on it.

SO bust Tigers chops however you like,,but when i hear the Tiger qutter bs again, I'm gonna keep correcting that comment.

For a golfer (Tiger) that blows away the competition at a US open with a huge margin,,on a injured knee,,

Give me a break with the TIger quitting comments.

THe guy just won a tourney for Cripe's sake,,he hasn't quit. sheesh

quote:Look out for the boys playing in tigers sunday reds. Not all but most tend to choke and quit. Kinda like Tiger.

knock it off. Get this "tiger quit' bs out of your so called mind.

Uh,,,do WD;s count as a quit?

• Squez
    469 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 8:54 PM

A simple solution to people quitting is don't allow the option to quit. If you disconnect a multi-player game you should still have to finish the round to be able to play anything else.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 6:17 AM

Esssy, if you quit posting to these quitting posts and stop bumping them, they might just disappear!

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 10:50 AM

I have no tolerance for people who quit during a multi player game.  I don't care if the meter got them or whatever their excuse is.  It is even worse during a BLITZ game, you only hit 9 shots surely you can gut it out for a few more minutes.  The worse is someone who quits when it is their turn in Blitz which locks the whole group up.  I have had a dozen rounds with an ace in my pocket go to waste because of someone who quits and locks up the game.

RSS