Forums

Help › Forums

"misery loves company"

Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:06 PM (20 replies)
  • Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 9:32 PM

and this forum proves it.  Hilarious!

More amusing is watching you people eat each other alive with juvenile hate rhetoric AND pay good money for it. :)

Great entertainment for WGT too I imagine; so c'mon folks, add some more of your drivel to this post too but please come up with fresh material because I get bored easily reading the same old stuff?

Good fodder for a book though but I need more than just the usual whiner words people attack each other with like: Quitter, Coward, Loser, Chicken etc.  That's not even a Top 10 List yet.  But I'd really like to read more of your "Poor Me" stories in greater detail.

for example:

You post in the forum because nobody likes me in real life and this way I can pretend to make friends.?

OR

You post in the forum because I'm a lousy player and maybe someone will console me because my mommy never did when I was a kid?

OR

You post in the forum because it allows me to get mad at people I've never met or spoken a word to and it makes me feel naughty?

OR

You post in the forum hoping I might find a girl/boy friend if I display my really cool avatar?

OR

You post in the forum so I can boast about what a good player I am and maybe even start an affair if I'm lucky?

and so forth . . .

But expound, go deeper in detail and tell us what went wrong in your life which led you to hide on the Internet using an Alias to express your disdain of others who don't measure up to Your hypocritical standards; while you play video games with them and collect avatars of anonymous people that probably think you're a fool and could care less what You think about anything?

Because who knows, there might be a qualified psychiatrist or family therapist in this forum willing to help you privately work through your 'poor me' life?  There's also the Dr. Phil TV show.  Have you tried his website?  Lots of good advice there on how to become a decent human being.  Hey you might even get on his show your own self and become a celeb-a-whatever?

Anyway, those are just a few suggestions for the "And Everything Else" like that feature or maybe tell a few jokes?  Sometimes humor (like all the aforementioned and following) helps people come out of their shell and might lead them to get help for their addiction to video game sites, forums, gambling and uttering hate rhetoric etc.?

OR

Don't bother responding at all.  Makes no difference to me and thanks for this wonderful opportunity to instigate a cyber-bonding experience which may lead to healing the "miserable"?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 10:24 PM

;-)

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 11:08 PM

LOL!

Sooo funny hp :)

Totally nailed it man..nan

hpurey:

;-)

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 11:28 PM

But......if I don't respond, how will they know I'm here?  

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 11:52 PM

Lashe:

a little humor - now yer gettin' it :)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 4:28 AM

Oldstir:
    There's also the Dr. Phil TV show.  Have you tried his website?  Lots of good advice there on how to become a decent human being.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

• casperturk
    484 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 5:06 AM

?

• Dan55ATY
    37 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 7:10 AM

Lashe:

LOL

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 7:11 AM

Oldstir:

and this forum proves it.  Hilarious!

More amusing is watching you people eat each other alive with juvenile hate rhetoric AND pay good money for it. :)

Great entertainment for WGT too I imagine; so c'mon folks, add some more of your drivel to this post too but please come up with fresh material because I get bored easily reading the same old stuff?

Good fodder for a book though but I need more than just the usual whiner words people attack each other with like: Quitter, Coward, Loser, Chicken etc.  That's not even a Top 10 List yet.  But I'd really like to read more of your "Poor Me" stories in greater detail.

for example:

You post in the forum because nobody likes me in real life and this way I can pretend to make friends.?

OR

You post in the forum because I'm a lousy player and maybe someone will console me because my mommy never did when I was a kid?

OR

You post in the forum because it allows me to get mad at people I've never met or spoken a word to and it makes me feel naughty?

OR

You post in the forum hoping I might find a girl/boy friend if I display my really cool avatar?

OR

You post in the forum so I can boast about what a good player I am and maybe even start an affair if I'm lucky?

and so forth . . .

But expound, go deeper in detail and tell us what went wrong in your life which led you to hide on the Internet using an Alias to express your disdain of others who don't measure up to Your hypocritical standards; while you play video games with them and collect avatars of anonymous people that probably think you're a fool and could care less what You think about anything?

Because who knows, there might be a qualified psychiatrist or family therapist in this forum willing to help you privately work through your 'poor me' life?  There's also the Dr. Phil TV show.  Have you tried his website?  Lots of good advice there on how to become a decent human being.  Hey you might even get on his show your own self and become a celeb-a-whatever?

Anyway, those are just a few suggestions for the "And Everything Else" like that feature or maybe tell a few jokes?  Sometimes humor (like all the aforementioned and following) helps people come out of their shell and might lead them to get help for their addiction to video game sites, forums, gambling and uttering hate rhetoric etc.?

OR

Don't bother responding at all.  Makes no difference to me and thanks for this wonderful opportunity to instigate a cyber-bonding experience which may lead to healing the "miserable"?

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 8:44 AM

andyson:

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

remember, it must be in the form of a 'poor me' story

RSS