"misery loves company"

Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:06 PM (20 replies)
  • Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 8:45 AM

TeeWade:

Oldstir:

and this forum proves it.  Hilarious!

More amusing is watching you people eat each other alive with juvenile hate rhetoric AND pay good money for it. :)

Great entertainment for WGT too I imagine; so c'mon folks, add some more of your drivel to this post too but please come up with fresh material because I get bored easily reading the same old stuff?

Good fodder for a book though but I need more than just the usual whiner words people attack each other with like: Quitter, Coward, Loser, Chicken etc.  That's not even a Top 10 List yet.  But I'd really like to read more of your "Poor Me" stories in greater detail.

for example:

You post in the forum because nobody likes me in real life and this way I can pretend to make friends.?

OR

You post in the forum because I'm a lousy player and maybe someone will console me because my mommy never did when I was a kid?

OR

You post in the forum because it allows me to get mad at people I've never met or spoken a word to and it makes me feel naughty?

OR

You post in the forum hoping I might find a girl/boy friend if I display my really cool avatar?

OR

You post in the forum so I can boast about what a good player I am and maybe even start an affair if I'm lucky?

and so forth . . .

But expound, go deeper in detail and tell us what went wrong in your life which led you to hide on the Internet using an Alias to express your disdain of others who don't measure up to Your hypocritical standards; while you play video games with them and collect avatars of anonymous people that probably think you're a fool and could care less what You think about anything?

Because who knows, there might be a qualified psychiatrist or family therapist in this forum willing to help you privately work through your 'poor me' life?  There's also the Dr. Phil TV show.  Have you tried his website?  Lots of good advice there on how to become a decent human being.  Hey you might even get on his show your own self and become a celeb-a-whatever?

Anyway, those are just a few suggestions for the "And Everything Else" like that feature or maybe tell a few jokes?  Sometimes humor (like all the aforementioned and following) helps people come out of their shell and might lead them to get help for their addiction to video game sites, forums, gambling and uttering hate rhetoric etc.?

OR

Don't bother responding at all.  Makes no difference to me and thanks for this wonderful opportunity to instigate a cyber-bonding experience which may lead to healing the "miserable"?

OR

You can come in here and piss and moan about someone giving you death threats on an online game.

OR

Bytch because the owner won't answer your phone calls.

OR

oh N/M    pointless anymore.

remember, it must be in the form of a 'poor me' story

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 9:52 AM

Either I don't get it or you are sick and need attention from others. You started this thread whining and complaining... you want others to do the same? Get a f... life and live it, maybe then you won't get a death threat.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/67912/416241.aspx#416241

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 10:26 AM

I am veeeeery good at finding who I need too......whooooo..ha,ha,ha,ha....Watch it! I'm comin down fast....ba da da da da da da dum....Image of MAN USING BINOCULARS 

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 10:39 AM

SOYEL1:

Either I don't get it or you are sick and need attention from others. You started this thread whining and complaining... you want others to do the same? Get a f... life and live it, maybe then you won't get a death threat.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/67912/416241.aspx#416241

remember, it must be in the form of a 'poor me' story hate-monger?

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 10:46 AM

overtheedge:

I am veeeeery good at finding who I need too......whooooo..ha,ha,ha,ha....Watch it! I'm comin down fast....ba da da da da da da dum....Image of MAN USING BINOCULARS 

remember, it must be in the form of a 'poor me' story

And, like hpurey, I don't watch video links from unknown sources from people who can't use their own words to communicate.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 5:00 PM

nanstar:

LOL!

Sooo funny hp :)

Totally nailed it man..nan

;-)

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 3:43 PM

www.drphil.com/ < for all the respondents just in case?

anyway "nailed it" and point proved once again and topic closed!

and people wonder why others won't play with them? :)

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 4:11 PM

At no point in your rambling,incoherent post have you been even close to anything that can be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this Forum is now dumber for having read it..

I bestow upon you the Clown of the Year Award.

May God have mercy on your soul? :)

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 4:51 PM

I'm married my life is Misery.  lol

• PRBBLUFF
    91 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 5:41 PM

Ironic much?

RSS