Forums

Help › Forums

Somebody please major nightmare

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 4 2024 8:56 AM (7 replies)
  • misterkrabbs1992
    5 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2024 7:06 PM

Somehow this game had an old account loaded and I uploaded my credits to it could u transfer to my level 88 misterkrabbs1992 please this is a nightmare gone horribly wrong

• BlackBogey
    451 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 12:13 AM

misterkrabbs1992:

Somehow this game had an old account loaded and I uploaded my credits to it could u transfer to my level 88 misterkrabbs1992 please this is a nightmare gone horribly wrong

What's horribly wrong is having multiple accounts and then coming on here bragging about it.  It's against Terms and Conditions and will get you banned.

• misterkrabbs1992
    5 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 12:42 AM

I wasn’t bragging I made that account when I had a ipad I use iOS 11 now I’m just looking to resolve my issue that’s it

• callaghan159
    6,293 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 2:54 AM

misterkrabbs1992:

I wasn’t bragging I made that account when I had a ipad I use iOS 11 now I’m just looking to resolve my issue that’s it

Well the players cant help you with your problem, only WGT can help you so you will have to send them a message, WGTNICO or WGTCHAMPION would be a good start. Cheers

• misterkrabbs1992
    5 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 2:59 AM

Thanks I did get ahold to the WGT help desk hopefully everything goes smooth 

• BlackBogey
    451 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 5:31 PM

misterkrabbs1992:

Just because you've switched devices doesn't give you a reason or excuse to create multiple accounts.  I myself sometimes log in on PC, sometimes Android tablet and sometimes iPhone for different reasons, but they are all linked back to a single account.  

When WGT support gets back to you about the credit error you made you should explain your multi-account situation and for help resolving it before you end up on the naughty list.

• misterkrabbs1992
    5 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 10:24 PM

I’ve been helped on this close thread

RSS