Forums

Help › Forums

Bad Game Phases

Mon, Dec 12 2011 1:19 PM (33 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 3:07 PM

It is becoming a damn joke, been here long enough to know the difference. WGT,obviously knows what their doing, only time will tell.

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 3:16 PM

IvaThongon:

If that doesn't work, try playing this in the background.

LMAO !!!!!!....Great Video Iva. All I can think of is Renn's little squirrel pullin MC's dance moves....HILARIOUS !!!...( can't touch this )

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 3:47 PM

The squirrel can still dance, can't golf worth a flip, but I can still shake a leg, I was the twist champ in 5th grade, that was in 1962. Still have the best dance to funky town.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 3:49 PM

Iva, i love that man, i can't touch it mind, but love him none the less.

Lucky

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 9:12 PM

Ren, play safe on BPB 2...usea 3 wood, bs, in the fairway 130-sh out...not like having a 90 yard shot, but easy par, and nice Bird.

Look me up again, this time lets go slow and talk shots along the way.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 10:19 PM

The game is playing hard lately. I'm stuck on 32,33's. I'm also finding it hard to read the dots on the greens(and no, my eyes are good...lol) This might sound strange, but I'm hitting good shots but getting nowhere...lol.

I think we just have to ride the storm.

-Roger

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 10:27 PM

renniw52:

That's what I'm saying hp, still enjoy it, just can't figure out what is happening. Esssy sent me some suggestions I.m going to try. Maybe I can get back on track.

it has appened to me renniw,,,remember ,you where there to pick me up in your own way ,i think we all have a hard time now and then me more lol ,but one morning you play and you are back to your best ,   bonne chance   :)

renniw52:

That's what I'm saying hp, still enjoy it, just can't figure out what is happening. Esssy sent me some suggestions I.m going to try. Maybe I can get back on track.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 11:16 PM

All I know is,The closer I get to 61.00,The weirder the shots get

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 6:17 AM

renniw52:
    It is becoming a damn joke, been here long enough to know the difference. WGT,obviously knows what their doing, only time will tell.

Funny about all of this and the timing is perfect. Thought I was losing my mind until one day I shot a practice round, three holes, Low and behold all of the problems disappeared from the site. Meter was smooth as a new born's ass, the ball did what is is suppose to do. Change over to a ranked round and all of the BS is back, spike meter, the ball doing what WGT wants, change back to practice mode, everything is fine once again. Go back to ranked play, meter is off the hook and forget about a nice shot.

NO tin foil hat's assho*&. it's real and its rigged.

BAN ME FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH, I DO NOT CARE, I ASSURE YOU I WILL NOT BE THE LAST ONE TO CALL YOU OUT WGT, and not spend another nickle here!

Test it yourself, play a ranked round of any sort, then go to a practice round and tell me with a straight face that you see no difference in the meter or ball response.

Maybe, perhaps, I'll still be here awaiting your reply.

I want to start a survey,

those who see a difference between game modes say yes,

Others say no.

Bet I know the outcome.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 12:29 PM

Total difference between the two. Still can't get the handle back. Been 5 days now and the easiest shots I have made hundreds of times, are way off. Heavy head winds are having very little to no affect on distance, the slightest tail winds are causing nightmares with the mid irons, 6 iron going over 200 yrds, 37 yrd flops with full bs going 48 yrds, not affecting the woods, but I have the most expensive woods you can buy right now. I am really starting to wonder about the problems with my irons and putter. Up until this week I was avg 5-6 one putts per 9 holes, now I am lucky to have 1-2 per round. Funny that there are more expensive irons to buy, and a very expensive putter. Wonder if this could be my problems lately?

RSS