Forums

Help › Forums

wgt making me legend has ruined me.

Wed, Dec 28 2011 3:01 PM (63 replies)
  • greatwhitedale
    306 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 5:56 AM

since wgt changed the way the tiers worked few years back, my time here is now done, i cant get a game with no one coz when i click join a game people see my status as legend,  why this puts people off i really dont know, i cant shoot anything better than 66ish,  i really dont know how i turned legend anyway, please tell me how i can get an average of 61  without shooting lower than 61, ???? when i went to school avg meant an avg score u shoot, so 61 was my avg so i musta been shooting 56 or lower?  pfffff ive shot 59 once and that was on practise mode on easy tees.     there is also so much variation in just the legend tier, there are legends like me who can only shoot on avg 64-66 on a good day, and those who shoot 54 -57's big big big diffrence  and we are all in same tier,  hmm come on guys wake up, thats like putting the amateurs with the tour masters.

• greatwhitedale
    306 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 6:08 AM

the majority of legends use the computer program that dings there hits spot on the meter every shot, havnt you all wondered why they shoot unrealistic scores day in day out.  if only they did it occasionally we all might believe they just had a good day, lol, but no, they have to shoot 54 -56 everytime they play  no matter what the conditions are.  absolutly pathetic knobheads u bloody cheats.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 6:18 AM

greatwhitedale:
    the majority of legends use the computer program that dings there hits spot on the meter every shot,
    Absolute ridiculous accusation. Next time bring something substantial to back that statement up with. All you have managed to do thus far is disrespect a lot of players hard work and effort. 

greatwhitedale:
    if only they did it occasionally we all might believe they just had a good day
    What's this we ****   ?  Love to see how many jump on your "I can't so therefor they shouldn't be able to"  bandwagon.

Ace

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 6:23 AM

(sigh)  Don't know where to start.  :-(

Ah, screw it, Ace said everything worth saying.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 6:23 AM

Hey Bucko I'm a Legend and proud of it. I don't use anything to hit the ding but my 2 crossed eyes and my dangle finger. After your post I understand why nobody wants to golf with you.

• casperturk
    484 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 6:26 AM

greatwhitedale:

the majority of legends use the computer program that dings there hits spot on the meter every shot,

FOOL!!!!!!!!

Turned legend in August and only just thought of this one????????????

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 6:29 AM

Maybe you should watch this video of one of those guys who shoots in the 50's...

Then you will realise your comment on auto clicker being used is bull.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:06 AM

YankeeJim:

(sigh)  Don't know where to start.  :-(

Ah, screw it, Ace said everything worth saying.

+1......I'll just leave it at that.  

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:25 AM

greatwhitedale:

the majority of legends use the computer program that dings there hits spot on the meter every shot, havnt you all wondered why they shoot unrealistic scores day in day out.  if only they did it occasionally we all might believe they just had a good day, lol, but no, they have to shoot 54 -56 everytime they play  no matter what the conditions are.  absolutly pathetic knobheads u bloody cheats.

I'll take it YJ,

First, auto clickers don't work on here.  Why you may ask? Because they don't work on a "ding" basis. 

First, you have to program the auto clicker by doing it yourself.  That's the simple part.  The difficult part?  Each club has a different length of meter, and meter speeds.  Auto click is about timing, not screen location. If your wedges have a slower swing meter than your driver, but faster than your putter, but slower than your 3W...you are screwed.  Ok, then, let's say for argument sake that all your clubs have the exact same swing speed, although you'd be hard pressed to find the R11 driver and Ghost putter on the same speed...the meters are different lengths.

My office uses auto click to test out new software, as it can run hundreds of thousands of times per day, without the need to have a human do it.  I can tell you with out a shadow of a doubt, that WGT has done a wonderful job of mixing things up so that the usual game cheats can not be used.

Secondly, the notion that just because someone can do something that you can't automatically makes them a cheat is most definitely a crybaby response.  Kobe Bryant can dunk a basketball, but I can't...that doesn't make him a cheat.  There are different levels of success and we all have our own individual talents in life. I'm sure that there is something in your life that you are a true professional at, that the greats of this game would not be able to do in a million years.

My suggestion to you is to lighten up a little, have some fun, and enjoy your life...this game included.  If you aren't the best, so what...it's still a kick butt game.  I just made Legend yesterday, and I'm enjoying the new challenges of it all.  Relax man, after all, it's only life bro

-Longwedge

• LuisCraveiro
    749 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:33 AM

greatwhitedale:
    the majority of legends use the computer program that dings there hits spot on the meter every shot

It seems to me that you're not telling the whole story! Tell us the name of the program, perhaps finally, one can achieve the 50 strokes or less. : P

Seriously, only practice can lead to improvement in the game and even the best players can not do so consistently low scores as they would like. The group of players that you mention, are people who practice a lot, study the game and spend time on it. Most of them are people always willing to help those seeking help. 

If you really like the game, try to do the same. In fact, it is more comfortable accuse others of cheating than to conclude that we do not have the ability to play at their level.

LC

RSS